The NEW 2020 CPC – Construction, Plumbing and Services Training Package v5.0 update is out now on training.gov.au. These changes were approved when the Australian Industry and Skills Committee endorsed the projects at their meeting in October.
The new CPC training package update (CPC Release 5.0) is one of the biggest changes we have seen in a decade. Training organisations will need to acquire new CPC RTO Resources ASAP because popular qualifications and units in the updated CPC training package version 5 have been superseded and will make use of updated units.
Moreover, the necessity of upgrading to or getting new 2020 CPC RTO resources is amplified by the fact that learners will want to enrol in the new CPC courses. RTOs must then plan their strategy and acquire the CPC RTO resources they will need ASAP so they could make the most out of this new demand.
To give you an idea of what RTOs must act on, read the summary of the changes below.
Latest 2020 CPC Training Package Updates
Here is a summary of the latest CPC training package updates:
- 35 NEW CPC Qualifications from the Construction, Plumbing and Services Training Package have been updated or created.
- Popular qualifications such as the Certificate IV Building and Construction and Diploma of Building and Construction have been updated.
- The CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry or “white card unit” is now a requirement to gain access to a construction site and for general induction (making it very important to many learners).
To view the complete list of new 2020 CPC qualifications and units, please click on the link below. It will redirect you to the CPC – Construction, Plumbing and Services Training Package page on training.gov.au.
We know some RTOs make the mistake of acting late on this type of industry movement and regretting it later. So, to put the record straight: the 2020 CPC update is massive and RTOs must act to adapt to the changes ASAP.
We provide training materials to RTOs so they could adapt to the changes ASAP. Please view our list of RTO resources below.
2020 CPC RTO Resources
We are currently developing the new CPC RTO training resources. Click on the links below to secure RTO resources for the popular CPC qualifications/unit:
- CPC40120 Cert IV Building and Construction
- CPC50220 Diploma of Building and Construction
- CPC50320 Diploma of Building and Construction (Management)
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry (ready to deliver)
We have other 2020 CPC RTO resources in our pipeline, and we also make custom developments for RTO training materials that are not on our catalogue (depending on market demand).
Please contact us now on 1300 885 484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check the development status of the new 2020 CPC resources or to express your interest in other RTO training materials.