AHC20116 Certificate II in Agriculture RTO Training Resources
Unlimited Student Use Licence
Assessment Tools For Your Learners
Assessor Guide With Benchmark Answers
Assessment Tool Mapping Documents
Structured Learner Resources
You can now ORDER top-notch AHC20116 Certificate II in Agriculture training resources! The learning and assessment kit was developed in collaboration with industry experts to ensure that you provide only the most updated and relevant material to your learner cohorts. Offer quality and valuable AHC20116 Certificate II in Agriculture training with these course materials today!
Expect the following tools included in your training resources:
- Mapping Documentation
- Theory Assessment
- Assessor Guide
- Practical Assessment
- Observation Checklist
- Supporting Documentation
- Third Party Report
- Student Reference Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation
Provide the best support for your students and trainers with the help of these comprehensive Certificate II in Agriculture training and assessment materials. Secure these AHC20116 Certificate II in Agriculture resources today!
Enquire now for more information and to receive free samples.
About The AHC20116 Certificate II in Agriculture RTO Training Resources
Compliant Learning Resources is here to supply high-quality AHC20116 Certificate II in Agriculture training materials that are now available for ORDER.
These resources have been developed in consultation with industry experts to develop resources that aligned with current industry standards and best practices. Maintain compliance and provide premium training with these course materials and assessment resources.
The AHC20116 resources come in an editable digital format which lets you modify and contextualise the training resources according to your exact requirements. You can also promote your brand on all the training materials! Tailor fit your materials to exactly suit your RTO.
Secure these materials today and take advantage of the unlimited student licence! Don’t worry about ongoing student fees and save your RTO thousands of dollars. Teach as many students as you want with this licensing model.
Here’s what you can expect with the AHC20116 materials:
This document outlines where requirements are met in each unit of the AHC20116 qualification. Demonstrate compliance easily and have the necessary documents ready to go during audit with the help of this resource.
Trainers will have a clear standard while judging skills and competency. This comprehensive guide is complete with benchmarks so your RTO can efficiently and effectively assess student competency in the Certificate II in Agriculture course and provide evidence for compliance.
Assess students understanding of the set of concepts and methods. This can be used in-classroom or for self-paced learning for students.
This document is useful in assessing how students apply their acquired knowledge and skills within real workplace conditions. This tool helps you gauge if the training you are providing is achieving the intended outcomes of the course.
This checklist contains the performance criteria that need to be evaluated. These provide a clear list of what to look out for during practical assessments. Save time on identifying these areas using this handy observation checklist and simplify the assessment process.
Third Party Report
Use this to verify the student’s on-the-job experience to further demonstrate a student’s competency. The third-party report contains a simplified set of questions for the representative at the workplace to answer and provide their feedback about the student’s performance. This report can be used to support practical assessments and is mapped to the unit of competency requirements.
Student Reference Guide
This Student Reference Guide is an exhaustive coverage of the AHC20116 training materials so students can easily find the topics they need to review. It will help students successfully progress through the course faster without the need for additional trainer assistance.
Provide additional trainer support with this engaging PowerPoint Presentation. You can present the learning content in an easy-to-understand manner to create an interactive learning environment. This informative visual teaching aid also serves as an extra reference point for students going through the learning material and helps improve knowledge retention.
Get in touch with us today to get free samples of the AHC20116 Certificate II in Agriculture training resources.
AHC20116 Certificate II in Agriculture Samples
Please enquire now using the form to receive a free info pack with more information and samples of the AHC20116 Certificate II in Agriculture RTO materials.
You may choose 18 units for this training resource package. You can purchase extra units in addition to the ones already included in the qualification. The units available for are:
- AHCWHS201 Participate in work health and safety processes
- AHCWRK204 Work effectively in the industry
- AHCWRK209 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- AHCBAC201 Assist agricultural crop establishment
- AHCBIO201 Inspect and clean machinery for plant, animal and soil material
- AHCCHM201 Apply chemicals under supervision
- AHCINF202 Install, maintain and repair farm fencing
- AHCLSK209 Monitor water supplies
- AHCLSK210 Muster and move livestock
- AHCMOM201 Operate two wheel motorbikes
- AHCMOM202 Operate tractors
- AHCMOM203 Operate basic machinery and equipment
- AHCMOM204 Undertake operational maintenance of machinery
- AHCMOM205 Operate vehicles
- AHCMOM217 Operate quad bikes
- AHCPMG201 Treat weeds
- AHCPMG202 Treat plant pests, diseases and disorders
- AHCWRK201 Observe and report on weather
- AHCWRK205 Participate in workplace communications
- AHCWRK207 Collect and record production data
- FWPCOT3259 Operate a four wheel drive on unsealed roads
- TLID1001 Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- ACMHBR201 Check and treat horses
- AHCMOM206 Conduct grader operations
- AHCMOM207 Conduct front-end loader operations
- AHCMOM208 Conduct excavator operations
- AHCMOM209 Conduct dozer operations
- AHCMOM210 Conduct scraper operations
- AHCPHT201 Plant horticultural crops
- AHCSAW201 Conduct erosion and sediment control activities
- AHCSOL202 Assist with soil or growing media sampling and testing
- RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
- RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights
Quality VET Solutions is the developer of these training and assessment resources. For more information about these resources, please see the terms and conditions of sale from Quality VET Solutions.