AHC21216 Certificate II in Rural Operations RTO Training Resources
Unlimited Student Use Licence
Assessment Tools For Your Learners
Assessor Guide With Benchmark Answers
Assessment Tool Mapping Documents
Structured Learner Resources
You can now ORDER top-notch AHC21216 Certificate II in Rural Operations training resources! The learning and assessment kit was developed in collaboration with industry experts to ensure that you provide only the most updated and relevant material to your learner cohorts. Offer quality and valuable AHC21216 Certificate II in Rural Operations training with these course materials today!
Expect the following tools included in your training resources:
- Mapping Documentation
- Theory Assessment
- Assessor Guide
- Practical Assessment
- Observation Checklist
- Supporting Documentation
- Third Party Report
- Student Reference Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation
Provide the best support for your students and trainers with the help of these comprehensive Certificate II in Rural Operations training and assessment materials. Secure these AHC21216 Certificate II in Rural Operations resources today!
Enquire now for more information and to receive free samples.
About The AHC21216 Certificate II in Rural Operations RTO Training Resources
Compliant Learning Resources is here to supply high-quality AHC21216 Certificate II in Rural Operations training materials that are now available for ORDER.
These resources have been developed in consultation with industry experts to develop resources that aligned with current industry standards and best practices. Maintain compliance and provide premium training with these course materials and assessment resources.
The AHC21216 resources come in an editable digital format which lets you modify and contextualise the training resources according to your exact requirements. You can also promote your brand on all the training materials! Tailor fit your materials to exactly suit your RTO.
Secure these materials today and take advantage of the unlimited student licence! Don’t worry about ongoing student fees and save your RTO thousands of dollars. Teach as many students as you want with this licensing model.
Here’s what you can expect with the AHC21216 materials:
This document outlines where requirements are met in each unit of the AHC21216 qualification. Demonstrate compliance easily and have the necessary documents ready to go during audit with the help of this resource.
Trainers will have a clear standard while judging skills and competency. This comprehensive guide is complete with benchmarks so your RTO can efficiently and effectively assess student competency in the Certificate II in Rural Operations course and provide evidence for compliance.
Assess students understanding of the set of concepts and methods. This can be used in-classroom or for self-paced learning for students.
This document is useful in assessing how students apply their acquired knowledge and skills within real workplace conditions. This tool helps you gauge if the training you are providing is achieving the intended outcomes of the course.
This checklist contains the performance criteria that need to be evaluated. These provide a clear list of what to look out for during practical assessments. Save time on identifying these areas using this handy observation checklist and simplify the assessment process.
Third Party Report
Use this to verify the student’s on-the-job experience to further demonstrate a student’s competency. The third-party report contains a simplified set of questions for the representative at the workplace to answer and provide their feedback about the student’s performance. This report can be used to support practical assessments and is mapped to the unit of competency requirements.
Student Reference Guide
This Student Reference Guide is an exhaustive coverage of the AHC21216 training materials so students can easily find the topics they need to review. It will help students successfully progress through the course faster without the need for additional trainer assistance.
Provide additional trainer support with this engaging PowerPoint Presentation. You can present the learning content in an easy-to-understand manner to create an interactive learning environment. This informative visual teaching aid also serves as an extra reference point for students going through the learning material and helps improve knowledge retention.
Get in touch with us today to get free samples of the AHC21216 Certificate II in Rural Operations training resources.
AHC21216 Certificate II in Rural Operations Samples
Please enquire now using the form to receive a free info pack with more information and samples of the AHC21216 Certificate II in Rural Operations RTO materials.
You may choose 15 units for this training resource package. You can purchase extra units in addition to the ones already included in the qualification. The units available for are:
- AHCWRK204 Work effectively in the industry
- AHCWRK209 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- AHCWHS201 Participate in work health and safety processes
- ACMHBR201 Check and treat horses
- AHCARB320 Install tree support systems
- AHCARB321 Implement a tree protection program
- AHCBIO201 Inspect and clean machinery for plant, animal and soil material
- AHCBIO305 Apply biosecurity measures
- AHCBUS402 Cost a project
- AHCCHM101 Follow basic chemical safety rules
- AHCCHM303 Prepare and apply chemicals
- AHCCHM304 Transport and store chemicals
- AHCCHM307 Prepare and apply chemicals to control pest, weeds and diseases
- AHCINF303 Plan and construct conventional fencing
- AHCLSC304 Erect timber structures and features
- AHCLSC308 Install metal structures and features
- AHCLSC309 Install water features
- AHCLSK102 Support intensive livestock work
- AHCLSK210 Muster and move livestock
- AHCLSK305 Maintain livestock water supplies
- AHCLSK309 Implement animal health control programs
- AHCMOM201 Operate two wheel motorbikes
- AHCMOM202 Operate tractors
- AHCMOM212A Operate quad bikes
- AHCMOM216 Operate side by side utility vehicles
- AHCMOM302 Perform machinery maintenance
- AHCPCM302 Provide information on plants and their culture
- AHCPCM303 Identify plant specimens
- AHCPGD205 Prepare a grave site
- AHCPMG201 Treat weeds
- AHCPMG202 Treat plant pests, diseases and disorders
- AHCPMG301 Control weeds
- AHCPMG302 Control plant pests, diseases and disorders
- AHCSAW302 Implement erosion and sediment control measures
- AHCSOL202 Assist with soil or growing media sampling and testing
- AHCSOL303 Implement soil improvements for garden and turf areas
- AHCSOL304 Implement soil improvements for garden and turf areas
- AHCWHS201 Participate in work health and safety processes
- AHCWHS301 Contribute to work health and safety processes
- AHCWRK207 Collect and record production data
- AHCWRK302 Monitor weather conditions
- AHCWRK309 Apply environmentally sustainable work practices
- AHCWRK311 Conduct site inspections
- TLIE2007 Use communications systems
Quality VET Solutions is the developer of these training and assessment resources. For more information about these resources, please see the terms and conditions of sale from Quality VET Solutions.