BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management RTO Resources
Precision Group Australia’s new BSB40420 RTO training materials package will help you get quality outcomes for your students, meet compliance requirements, and produce graduates who have up-to-date and competitive knowledge and skills in the industry.
The new BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management RTO training package includes comprehensive mapping and is written for the 2020 release of the course.
The development team undertake validation and rectification processes as part of the BSB40420 training resource development to ensure a quality training product. Subject matter experts are also extensively consulted and involved in the validation of the RTO training resources during development to ensure the content will be current and relevant to the industry.
Unlike many other training products out there, this is not a “quick and dirty” rebadging of old RTO learning materials – Precision Group’s BSB40420 assessments are written to the new 2020 BSB training package requirements.
Your BSB40420 RTO Learning Resources Package Features:
- Unlimited student license – lets you train as many students as you want without added student license fees.
- Editable RTO training resources – will let you modify and contextualise the RTO materials to suit your needs, rebrand, add or remove content, convert to LMS format and more.
- Option to print unlimited copies for your students – ideal for face-to-face delivery.
- Free enhancements and improvements – means you won’t get any extra charges for quality & compliance improvements during the lifetime of the units/qualification.
- Includes [number of units] of competency – have the flexibility to design your own BSB40420 package from a wide range of electives.
- Includes Learner Resources – supplied in an editable digital format, which means you won’t incur ongoing per-student learner resource costs.
- Comprehensive and detailed assessment benchmarks – provide a consistent standard for making valid assessment judgments.
- Extensive mapping documentation – will help you in the contextualisation and validation processes, and it helps demonstrate your RTOs compliance at audit.
- Supported by access to virtual workplace resources – includes access to a great range of necessary workplace files that you can utilise to support your learners in their studies (wherever applicable).
BSB40420 RTO Assessment Tools
- Includes a Learner Assessment Workbook and Assessor Assessment document for each unit.
- Editable Word format – lets you modify, adapt, or contextualise the RTO assessment tools to suit your RTO’s specific needs better. You can rebrand the RTO materials with this format or add or delete content.
- Mix of Assessment Methods – are used to demonstrate the unit requirements, including written and practical tasks.
- Unlimited Student License – lets you deliver training to as many students as you want without incurring extra student license fees. Your BSB40420 training package may save you thousands of dollars compared to the per-student license model of other resource developers.
- Printable or Uploadable to your LMS – print as many copies as you want or integrate the assessment tools to your LMS.
BSB40420 RTO Learner Resources
- Tons of information – so students have a quality learning resource for self-paced study, reducing the workload of trainers and minimising support requests.
- Matches the assessment content – to avoid confusion and to better support learners with assessments.
- Editable Word format – lets you rebrand or modify the RTO learning resources for it to suit your delivery strategy better.
- Unlimited student license – allows you to give learner guides to as many students as you want without your RTO incurring large ongoing fees associated with per-student-license models.
- Printable or upload to your LMS – print as many copies as needed for use in a classroom setting or integrate the guides into your LMS for online access.
- “Trainer Manual” version of the Learner Resources contains answers to the learning activities found throughout the Learner Resources
- Includes one BSB PowerPoint presentation per unit of competency
- Key learning points summarised in slides to support your classroom or webinar delivery of the course content
- Editable so you can modify branding, imagery, terminology and add/remove content to contextualise to your RTO’s delivery style and learner cohort needs.
BSB40420 e-Learning Resources (Optional)
- Add the optional HTML5/SCORM compliant e-learning resources to your BSB40420 RTO training and assessment resources package!
- Includes interactive learning activities, audio-narration and engaging content
- Plug & play compatible with most popular LMS platforms including Moodle!
- Get online training up and running quickly & easily
- Can help you demonstrate volume of learning requirements have been met through online training (when paired with a suitable LMS platform that tracks student activity) – vital for compliance!
- Receive an additional discount on your e-learning resources when you bundle them with the rest of your training and assessment materials.
BSB40420 Mapping Tool
All assessments in the updated BSB40420 RTO materials are mapped directly against their respective units of competency and verified to ensure every requirement has been assessed using the appropriate method of data collection. We will provide you with a complete set of mapping documents (contained within the back of the Assessor Assessment file).
Further, you will receive mapping notes on assessment tasks in the Assessor Assessment document to support your validation and contextualisation processes, and to help you with compliance at audit.
Unlimited Student License
You will be able to train as many students as you want with the unlimited student license that comes with our BSB40420 RTO training package.
Can potentially save your RTOs thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars vs per-student licensing models!
Access to Virtual Workplace Resources
This amazing BSB40420 training and assessment package will provide your students with access to a wide range of helpful workplace materials. These may include forms, templates, policies, procedures, case studies, scenarios, reports, and other files.
These resources help address the problem of students not being able to complete their training because they can’t access essential documents required for the course. Many workplaces don’t have the required documents in the first place, won’t give students access to “private” or “confidential” files, or the students are not yet working in the industry.
These virtual workplace resources are important to help your students to complete the BSB40420 course!
Bounce Fitness – Simulated Workplace Home Page
Bounce Fitness – Sample Policies/Procedures
Contextualisation & Compliance
We always recommend that your RTO completes its own validation of the assessment tools so that you understand the RTO learning and assessment materials and are fully prepared for your application to scope or audit.
Your BSB40420 RTO learning and assessment materials package will include high-quality and detailed RTO assessment resources, RTO learning resources, and extensive mapping documentation to make it easy to validate, contextualise to your RTO’s specific needs, and create your training and assessment strategies.
The publisher, Precision Group Australia, supports these BSB40420 RTO resources with a rectification assistance guarantee. Please see their licensing terms for details.
ORDER your BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management RTO Materials Now!
Enquire now for free samples of our RTO materials and a walkthrough so that we may show you the key training and compliance features that will make your team’s life easier, save you money, and help you secure your training organisation’s registration.
Simply call us on 1300 885 484 to buy RTO materials, or fill out the enquiry form and our team will be in touch ASAP to assist you with more information.
NB: We do NOT provide any training services. We only develop RTO learning materials and RTO assessment resources for Australian Registered Training Organisations and other training providers.