BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety - RTO Training Resources
Unlimited Student Use Licence
Assessment Tools For Your Learners
Assessor Guide With Benchmark Answers
Assessment Tool Mapping Documents
Structured Learner Resources
BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety RTO Materials
Get the new 2019 release BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety training resources from Compliant Learning Resources now!
Our experienced development team is creating a high-quality, comprehensive training and assessment resources package so your RTO will have the best materials to deliver and assess this very popular qualification.
Our BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety training resources bundle comes complete with:
- Learner Guides with information and learning content to help prepare your students for assessment
- Assessment Workbooks with clear student instructions and a range of assessment methods to minimise trainer support and keep students engaged with learning
- Assessor Guides including very detailed assessment benchmarks, assessor instructions, and extensive mapping to make assessing and compliance a breeze
- Assessment Mapping Document to make it easy to find and show where every performance criteria, knowledge evidence, performance evidence and assessment requirement is met in the assessment tools
- “Real World” Virtual Workplace Resources including forms, templates, policies, procedures, safety plans and more to prepare your students for the workplace and make many assessments easier to complete
Contact us today for free samples and a walkthrough to show you all the training and compliance features incorporated in these training materials!
Help secure your RTO’s future and produce quality graduates with the skills and knowledge needed to perform in the workplace. Invest in this premium BSB51319 RTO materials package today!
BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety Training Resources
These BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety RTO materials have been designed so you can deliver quality training outcomes to your students, and produce graduates equipped to work in health and safety-related roles to provide guidance and leadership to others, or who have a large health and safety component to their job.
Where other publishers may rebadge their existing materials with the latest unit codes, this RTO training resources package from Compliant has been comprehensively mapped and written to meet the new 2019-release WHS unit requirements. The training resources go through extensive validation and rectification processes prior to publishing and delivering the materials to you.
Of course, we always recommend you complete your own validation of the assessment tools so you understand the materials and are fully prepared for your application to scope or audit, but with our Diploma of Work Health and Safety RTO training resources package, the “heavy lifting” has already been done. You receive high quality, detailed assessment tools and learning resources so you can focus on contextualising the materials to your specific needs and developing your training strategies.
We also supply you with crucial mapping documents! All assessments in the BSB51319 RTO materials are mapped directly against the relevant unit of competency and verified to ensure every competency requirement has been assessed using appropriate methods of evidence collection. You’ll receive a complete set of mapping documents, plus mapping notes on each assessment task in the assessor guide, to support your contextualisation & validation processes and to help you demonstrate compliance audit.
You will receive an unlimited student license, meaning you can deliver and assess training to as many students as you want in your RTO using this BSB51319 training resource. Compliant’s package includes pre-selected elective units, clustered into a streamlined delivery package. This means you can provide a holistic training experience to your students, and enjoy efficient, cost-effective training delivery for your RTO.
Your BSB51319 RTO Resource Features:
- Unlimited student license– meaning no additional per-student fees for training your students
- Editable training resources– so you can modify and contextualise the materials to suit your needs
- Option to print unlimited copies for your students– ideal if you prefer using hard copy materials in the classroom
- Free enhancements and improvements– you get our continuous improvements to the BSB51319 resources free of charge
- Includes Learner Guides– supplied in editable, digital format meaning no ongoing per-student learner resource costs!
- Comprehensive, detailed assessment benchmarks– so your assessors have a consistent standard for making valid assessment judgements
- Extensive mapping documentation– to help with your contextualisation and validation processes, and support you to demonstrate compliance at audit
- Supported by virtual workplace resources– including a huge range of common workplace files, resources and templates to enable more students to study and complete the course
Virtual Workplace Resources
The BSB51319 training materials package is supported by the ‘Virtual Workplace’ intranet site, Awesome Landscapes, to help prepare your students for real work.
This amazing training resource provides your students with access to a huge range of common workplace materials they require to complete their studies. This may include forms, templates, policies, procedures, case studies, scenarios, reports and other common workplace documents that students need to access or complete as part of the BSB51319 course.
This assists your RTO to deliver training to students who are not in the workplace, and international students who are not able to work in Australia. It also helps in situations where students may not be able to access or submit real files from their workplace – for example, confidential workplace documents like incident reports.
Compliant hosts, maintains and updates the virtual workplace site for the lifetime of this qualification, and with no ongoing fees for use as part of your BSB51319 materials package!
Get Your New BSB51319 Training Materials Now!
Enquire now for free samples of the training resources and for your personal walkthrough of the training resources to show you the key training and compliance features that will make your team’s life easier, save you money, and help you secure your training organisation’s registration long term.
Simply call us on 1300 885 484 or fill out the enquiry form and our team will be in touch ASAP to assist you with more information.
For more information about the BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety qualification, including currency, vocational outcomes, elements, performance criteria, units requirements, course packaging and more, check the training.gov.au page here – BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety.
NB: We do NOT provide any training services. We develop RTO training materials and assessment resources for the purchase and use by Australian Registered Training Organisations and other training providers.
Please enquire now using the form to receive a free info pack with more information and samples of the BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety RTO materials.
Please check the licensing and product support here for terms and conditions of sale of resources from Compliant Learning Resources.