BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business RTO Resources and Materials
Purchase comprehensive BSB60120 RTO materials from Compliant Learning Resources now!
Your BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business RTO resources bundle comes complete with the following:
- Learner Resource – provide tons of information and learning content to help prepare your students for assessment.
- Trainer Manual includes answers to the learning activities included in the Learner Resource document
- Learning Activity Workbook includes summative assessment tasks which may include short answers, case studies, projects, and practical observations.
- PowerPoint Presentations – with important learning information to support classroom and webinar delivery.
- Access to Virtual Workplace Resources (wherever applicable) – includes access to policies and procedures, templates, forms, and more to help students complete the course, and better equip students with workplace skills and knowledge.
- Mapping Tool a comprehensive document of unit requirements that are mapped to assessment tasks (contained in the back of the assessor assessment file).
- (Optional Addon) e-Learning Resources – engaging e-learning version of the Learner Resources provided in a HTML5/SCORM compliant format and easily integrates into popular LMS platforms.
Contact us today for a personal walkthrough and free samples of our RTO training resources to show you all the training and compliance features designed into our BSB60120 RTO training materials!
Equip your RTO with premium RTO training and assessment resources full of compliance features and thorough assessment processes. Produce quality graduates with the skills and knowledge needed to perform in the workplace.
Purchase our premium BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business RTO materials and resources today!
BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business RTO Resources
Precision RTO Resources’ BSB60120 RTO materials will help you get quality outcomes for your students, meet compliance requirements, and produce graduates who have up-to-date and competitive knowledge and skills in the industry.
The BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business RTO resources package includes comprehensive mapping and is written for the 2020 release of the qualification.
The development team undertakes validation and rectification processes as part of the BSB60120 training resource development to ensure quality training resources. Subject matter experts are also extensively consulted and involved in the validation of the RTO training resources during development to ensure the content will be current and relevant to the industry.
Unlike many other training products out there, this is not a “quick and dirty” rebadging of old RTO learning materials – Precision RTO Resources’ BSB60120 assessments are written to the new 2020 BSB training package requirements.
Your BSB60120 RTO Learning Resources Package Features:
- Unlimited student license – lets you train as many students as you want without added student license fees.
- Editable RTO training resources – will let you modify and contextualise the RTO materials to suit your needs, rebrand, add or remove content, convert to LMS format and more.
- Option to print unlimited copies for your students – ideal for face-to-face delivery.
- Free enhancements and improvements – means you won’t get any extra charges for quality & compliance improvements during the lifetime of the units/qualification.
- Includes [number of units] of competency – have the flexibility to design your own BSB60120 package from a wide range of electives.
- Includes Learner Resources – supplied in an editable digital format, which means you won’t incur ongoing per-student learner resource costs.
- Comprehensive and detailed assessment benchmarks – provide a consistent standard for making valid assessment judgments.
- Extensive mapping documentation – will help you in the contextualisation and validation processes, and it helps demonstrate your RTOs compliance at audit.
- Supported by access to virtual workplace resources includes access to a great range of necessary workplace files that you can utilise to support your learners in their studies (wherever applicable).
BSB60120 RTO Assessment Tools
- Includes a Learner Assessment Workbook and Assessor Assessment document for each unit.
- Editable Word format – lets you modify, adapt, or contextualise the RTO assessment tools to suit your RTO’s specific needs better. You can rebrand the BSB60120 RTO materials with this format or add or delete content.
- Mix of Assessment Methods – are used to demonstrate the unit requirements, including written and practical tasks.
- Unlimited Student Licence – lets you deliver training to as many students as you want without incurring extra student license fees. Your BSB20120 training resources package may save you thousands of dollars compared to the per-student license model of other resource developers.
- Printable or Uploadable to your LMS – print as many copies as you want or integrate the assessment tools to your LMS.
BSB60120 RTO Learner Resources
- Tons of information – so students have a quality learning resource for self-paced study, reducing the workload of trainers and minimising support requests.
- Matches the assessment content – to avoid confusion and to better support learners with assessments.
- Editable Word format – lets you rebrand or modify the RTO learning resources for it to suit your delivery strategy better.
- Unlimited student license – allows you to give learner guides to as many students as you want without your RTO incurring large ongoing fees associated with per-student-license models.
- Printable or upload to your LMS – print as many copies as needed for use in a classroom setting or integrate the guides into your LMS for online access.
- Trainer Manual version of the Learner Resources contains answers to the learning activities found throughout the Learner Resources
- Includes one BSB PowerPoint presentation per unit of competency
- Key learning points summarised in slides to support your classroom or webinar delivery of the course content
- Editable so you can modify branding, imagery, terminology and add/remove content to contextualise to your RTO’s delivery style and learner cohort needs.
BSB60120 e-Learning Resources (Optional)
- Add the optional HTML5/SCORM compliant e-learning resources to your BSB20120 RTO resources package!
- Includes interactive learning activities, audio-narration and engaging content
- Plug & play compatible with most popular LMS platforms including Moodle!
- Get online training up and running quickly & easily
- Can help you demonstrate volume of learning requirements have been met through online training (when paired with a suitable LMS platform that tracks student activity) vital for compliance!
- Receive an additional discount on your e-learning resources when you bundle them with the rest of your training and assessment materials.
BSB60120 Mapping Tool
All assessments in the updated BSB60120 RTO materials are mapped directly against their respective units of competency and verified to ensure every requirement has been assessed using the appropriate method of data collection. We will provide you with a complete set of mapping documents (contained within the back of the Assessor Assessment file).
Further, you will receive mapping notes on assessment tasks in the Assessor Assessment document to support your validation and contextualisation processes, and to help you with compliance at audit.
Unlimited Student License
You will be able to train as many students as you want with the unlimited student license that comes with our BSB60120 RTO materials.
Can potentially save your RTOs thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars vs per-student licensing models!
Access to Virtual Workplace Resources
This amazing BSB60120 RTO resources will provide your students with access to a wide range of helpful workplace materials. These may include forms, templates, policies, procedures, case studies, scenarios, reports, and other files.
These resources help address the problem of students not being able to complete their training because they can’t access essential documents required for the course. Many workplaces don’t have the required documents in the first place, won’t give students access to “private” or “confidential” files, or the students are not yet working in the industry.
These virtual workplace resources are important to help your students to complete the BSB20120 Advanced Diploma of Business course!
Bounce Fitness – Simulated Workplace Home Page
Bounce Fitness – Sample Policies/Procedures
Contextualisation & Compliance
We always recommend that your RTO completes its own validation of the assessment tools so that you understand the RTO learning and assessment materials and are fully prepared for your application to scope or audit.
Your BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business RTO learning and assessment materials package will include high-quality and detailed RTO assessment resources, RTO learning resources, and extensive mapping documentation to make it easy to validate, contextualise to your RTO’s specific needs, and create your training and assessment strategies.
The publisher, Precision RTO Resources, supports these BSB60120 RTO resources with a rectification assistance guarantee. Please see their licensing terms for details.
ORDER your BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business RTO Materials Now!
Enquire now for free samples of our RTO materials and a walkthrough so that we may show you the key training and compliance features that will make your team’s life easier, save you money, and help you secure your training organisation’s registration.
Simply call us on 1300 885 484 to buy RTO materials, or fill out the enquiry form and our team will be in touch ASAP to assist you with more information.
NB: We do NOT provide any training services. We only develop RTO learning materials and RTO assessment resources for Australian Registered Training Organisations and other training providers.
Simulated Workplace Site for Your BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business RTO Materials
Give your learners an extra boost by providing them with a higher level of knowledge retention with the Bounce Fitness Simulated Workplace Website!
This simulated business website offers heaps of actual workplace resources so you can offer additional support to your students. Plus, this handy tool has tons of role-play scenarios allowing your learners to gain knowledge and skills on the BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business course/unit on their own!
Train with Bounce Fitness
No need to worry about renewal or additional fees! You can access the Bounce Fitness Simulated Workplace Website for how many times you need, thanks to the unlimited student licence model of your training resources. This is valid for the lifetime of each training resource you acquire, so you can maximise the use of this incredible tool.
Wide range of workplace documents and simulation resources
Equip your students with additional knowledge and skills that can only be gained through a work environment. From generic workplace templates to detailed role-play scenarios, your learners can utilise these documents without thinking about confidentiality and privacy problems.
Not all students are authorised to use workplace documents. With these documents, both employed and unemployed learners can use them to complete assessment tasks.
Downloadable, printable, and editable
Freely contextualise these workplace documents with your learners’ needs and RTO requirements in mind! They come in Word format for easy customisation and PDF so they can be downloaded and printed smoothly.
No need to create credentials for each student or trainer. You can now access this straightforward simulated business website with only one set of login credentials provided along with your BSB60120 RTO resources.
Get in Touch with Us to Learn More!
Discover more about the Bounce Fitness Simulated Workplace Website and how it can ease your trainers’ and students’ training experience. Fill in the form, and the Precision RTO Resources team will gladly assist you with whatever you may need, such as free samples, a customised quote, and info packs.
BSB60120 e-Learning Resources
The BSB60120 e-Learning Resources bundle comes with state-of-the-art tools to help your RTO deliver training for the Advanced Diploma of Business qualification in a structured and interactive manner.
These e-Learning resources are optimised for delivery through an LMS so you can use them to provide engaging and quality online training to students or use them through a blended training delivery model.
Your BSB60120 e-Learning Resources come with the following:
Interactive e-Learning Content
Give your learners a premium and engaging training experience with interactable elements featured in the e-Learning BSB60120 RTO resource package. The interactive e-Learning content covers all qualification content and includes quiz questions for every element to test and assist in knowledge retention.
Learning content is also ‘bite-sized’ so students will be able to chunk and retain the information better, resulting in better training outcomes.
There are summary quizzes for each chapter to test your learners’ understanding of the course materials and to allow them to identify and revisit areas of improvement.
Narration of the Learning Content
Your BSB60120 e-Learning resources for RTOs will include an audio narration to assist learners who want to listen to learn! These resources are great for learners who have LLN needs or those who have an aural learning style.
Note that learning through listening is also more plausible because of the ‘bite-sized’ content structure.
Your new BSB60120 e-Learning resources are in a SCORM/HTML 5 compliant format and have plug-and-play compatibility with most learning management systems on the market today.
These e-Learning resources can easily be installed in Moodle, Canvas, Blackboard, and other popular e-learning platforms.
Students can study the Advanced Diploma of Business qualification in their free time and almost anywhere because these BSB60120 e-Learning resources have compatibility with desktop, tablet, and other mobile devices.
Editable Files for Easy Modification and Customisation
The BSB60120 e-Learning resources will be provided in an editable format so you can easily modify or customise the resources to perfectly suit your training organisation’s specific needs or the needs of your learner cohort. Meaning, you can easily adapt your new resources to your training delivery style and assessment methods.
Contact us now to secure your e-Learning resources for the BSB60120 – Advanced Diploma of Business Unit and to upgrade your training delivery!
Please enquire now using the form to receive a free info pack with more information and samples of the BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business‘ RTO materials.
BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business Units of Competency
The BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business training resource package includes a total of 10 units, which are divided into 5 core units and 5 elective units. You can personalise your package by selecting from the range of elective units below. Please note that 3 units must be chosen from Group A, while the remaining units can be selected from the list of elective units provided.
Pick Your Units
BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
BSBFIN601 Manage organisational finances
BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
BSBSUS601 Lead corporate social responsibility
BSBTEC601 Review organisational digital strategy
BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
BSBTWK601 Develop and maintain strategic business networks
BSBHRM614 Contribute to strategic workforce planning
BSBSTR602 Develop organisational strategies
BSBINS601 Manage knowledge and information
BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
BSBHRM522 Manage employee and industrial relations
BSBHRM613 Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies
BSBLDR602 Provide leadership across the organisation
BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
BSBOPS505 Manage organisational customer service
BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
BSBSTR802 Lead strategic planning processes for an organisation
BSBSTR801 Lead innovative thinking and practice
BSBAUD515 Evaluate and review compliance
BSBAUD601 Establish and manage compliance management systems
BSBFIN801 Lead financial strategy development
BSBPMG530 Manage project scope
BSBPMG634 Facilitate stakeholder engagement