BSB60520 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication RTO Training Resources
Unlimited Student Use Licence
Assessment Tools For Your Learners
Assessor Guide With Benchmark Answers
Assessment Tool Mapping Documents
Structured Learner Resources
BSB60520 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication RTO Resources
PRE-ORDER the latest 2020 release of the BSB60520 RTO resources from Compliant Learning Resources now! The BSB60520 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication training resources are in development. Individual units from the package are available for delivery as soon as they are completed!
Get in touch with us to buy RTO materials and be one of the first RTOs to deliver this popular qualification to students! The PRE-ORDER package is heavily discounted as of the moment — but prices will go up once the whole package is completed!
Your new BSB60520 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication RTO learning resources bundle comes complete with the following:
- Learner Resource – provide tons of information and learning content to help prepare your students for assessment.
- Trainer Manual – includes answers to the learning activities included in the Learner Resource document
- Learning Activity Workbook – includes summative assessment tasks which may include short answers, case studies, projects, and practical observations.
- PowerPoint Presentations – with important learning information to support classroom and webinar delivery.
- Access to Virtual Workplace Resources (wherever applicable) – includes access to policies and procedures, templates, forms, and more to help students complete the course, and better equip students with workplace skills and knowledge.
- Mapping Tool – a comprehensive document of unit requirements that are mapped to assessment tasks (contained in the back of the assessor assessment file).
- (Optional Addon) e-Learning Resources – engaging e-learning version of the Learner Resources provided in a HTML5/SCORM compliant format and easily integrates into popular LMS platforms.
Contact us today for a personal walkthrough and free samples of our RTO training resources to show you all the training and compliance features designed into the RTO training materials!
Be one of the first RTOs to market with this popular new qualification, equip your RTO with premium RTO training and assessment resources full of compliance features and thorough assessment processes. Produce quality graduates with the skills and knowledge needed to perform in the workplace.
Invest in these premium BSB60520 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication RTO materials today!
BSB60520 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication RTO Resources
Precision Group Australia’s new BSB60520 RTO training materials package will help you get quality outcomes for your students, meet compliance requirements, and produce graduates who have up-to-date and competitive knowledge and skills in the industry.
The new BSB60520 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication RTO training package includes comprehensive mapping and is written for the 2020 release of the course.
The development team undertake validation and rectification processes as part of the BSB60520 training resource development to ensure a quality training product. Subject matter experts are also extensively consulted and involved in the validation of the RTO training resources during development to ensure the content will be current and relevant to the industry.
Unlike many other training products out there, this is not a “quick and dirty” rebadging of old RTO learning materials – Precision Group’s BSB60520 assessments are written to the new 2020 BSB training package requirements.
Your BSB60520 RTO Learning Resources Package Features:
- Unlimited student license – lets you train as many students as you want without added student license fees.
- Editable RTO training resources – will let you modify and contextualise the RTO materials to suit your needs, rebrand, add or remove content, convert to LMS format and more.
- Option to print unlimited copies for your students – ideal for face-to-face delivery.
- Free enhancements and improvements – means you won’t get any extra charges for quality & compliance improvements during the lifetime of the units/qualification.
- Includes [number of units] of competency – have the flexibility to design your own BSB60520 package from a wide range of electives.
- Includes Learner Resources – supplied in an editable digital format, which means you won’t incur ongoing per-student learner resource costs.
- Comprehensive and detailed assessment benchmarks – provide a consistent standard for making valid assessment judgments.
- Extensive mapping documentation – will help you in the contextualisation and validation processes, and it helps demonstrate your RTOs compliance at audit.
- Supported by access to virtual workplace resources – includes access to a great range of necessary workplace files that you can utilise to support your learners in their studies (wherever applicable).
BSB60520 RTO Assessment Tools
- Includes a Learner Assessment Workbook and Assessor Assessment document for each unit.
- Editable Word format – lets you modify, adapt, or contextualise the RTO assessment tools to suit your RTO’s specific needs better. You can rebrand the RTO materials with this format or add or delete content.
- Mix of Assessment Methods – are used to demonstrate the unit requirements, including written and practical tasks.
- Unlimited Student License – lets you deliver training to as many students as you want without incurring extra student license fees. Your BSB60520 training package may save you thousands of dollars compared to the per-student license model of other resource developers.
- Printable or Uploadable to your LMS – print as many copies as you want or integrate the assessment tools to your LMS.
BSB60520 RTO Learner Resources
- Tons of information – so students have a quality learning resource for self-paced study, reducing the workload of trainers and minimising support requests.
- Matches the assessment content – to avoid confusion and to better support learners with assessments.
- Editable Word format – lets you rebrand or modify the RTO learning resources for it to suit your delivery strategy better.
- Unlimited student license – allows you to give learner guides to as many students as you want without your RTO incurring large ongoing fees associated with per-student-license models.
- Printable or upload to your LMS – print as many copies as needed for use in a classroom setting or integrate the guides into your LMS for online access.
- “Trainer Manual” version of the Learner Resources contains answers to the learning activities found throughout the Learner Resources
- Includes one BSB PowerPoint presentation per unit of competency
- Key learning points summarised in slides to support your classroom or webinar delivery of the course content
- Editable so you can modify branding, imagery, terminology and add/remove content to contextualise to your RTO’s delivery style and learner cohort needs.
BSB60520 e-Learning Resources (Optional)
- Add the optional HTML5/SCORM compliant e-learning resources to your BSB60520 RTO training and assessment resources package!
- Includes interactive learning activities, audio-narration and engaging content
- Plug & play compatible with most popular LMS platforms including Moodle!
- Get online training up and running quickly & easily
- Can help you demonstrate volume of learning requirements have been met through online training (when paired with a suitable LMS platform that tracks student activity) – vital for compliance!
- Receive an additional discount on your e-learning resources when you bundle them with the rest of your training and assessment materials.
BSB60520 Mapping Tool
All assessments in the updated BSB60520 RTO materials are mapped directly against their respective units of competency and verified to ensure every requirement has been assessed using the appropriate method of data collection. We will provide you with a complete set of mapping documents (contained within the back of the Assessor Assessment file).
Further, you will receive mapping notes on assessment tasks in the Assessor Assessment document to support your validation and contextualisation processes, and to help you with compliance at audit.
Unlimited Student License
You will be able to train as many students as you want with the unlimited student license that comes with our BSB60520 RTO training package.
Can potentially save your RTOs thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars vs per-student licensing models!
Access to Virtual Workplace Resources
This amazing BSB60520 training and assessment package will provide your students with access to a wide range of helpful workplace materials. These may include forms, templates, policies, procedures, case studies, scenarios, reports, and other files.
These resources help address the problem of students not being able to complete their training because they can’t access essential documents required for the course. Many workplaces don’t have the required documents in the first place, won’t give students access to “private” or “confidential” files, or the students are not yet working in the industry.
These virtual workplace resources are important to help your students to complete the BSB60520 course!
Bounce Fitness – Simulated Workplace Home Page
Bounce Fitness – Sample Policies/Procedures
Contextualisation & Compliance
We always recommend that your RTO completes its own validation of the assessment tools so that you understand the RTO learning and assessment materials and are fully prepared for your application to scope or audit.
Your BSB60520 RTO learning and assessment materials package will include high-quality and detailed RTO assessment resources, RTO learning resources, and extensive mapping documentation to make it easy to validate, contextualise to your RTO’s specific needs, and create your training and assessment strategies.
The publisher, Precision Group Australia, supports these BSB60520 RTO resources with a rectification assistance guarantee. Please see their licensing terms for details.
PRE-ORDER your BSB60520 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication RTO Materials Now!
Enquire now for free samples of our RTO materials and a walkthrough so that we may show you the key training and compliance features that will make your team’s life easier, save you money, and help you secure your training organisation’s registration.
Simply call us on 1300 885 484 to buy RTO materials, or fill out the enquiry form and our team will be in touch ASAP to assist you with more information.
NB: We do NOT provide any training services. We only develop RTO learning materials and RTO assessment resources for Australian Registered Training Organisations and other training providers.
Please enquire now using the form to receive a free info pack with more information and samples of the BSB60520 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication RTO materials.
BSB60520 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication Learning Resources Package
The BSB60520 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication Learning and Assessment Resource package has a total of 12 units which consists of 4 core units and 8 elective units. Follow the packaging rules for elective units:
- 2 elective units must be selected from Group A
- 3 elective units must be selected from Group B
- For the remaining 3 elective units:
- Up to 3 units may be selected from Groups A and B
- If not listed, up to 3 units may be selected from a Diploma or above from this or any other currently endorsed Training Package qualification or accredited course.
- BSBMKG621 Develop organisational marketing strategy
- BSBMKG622 Manage organisational marketing processes
- BSBMKG623 Develop marketing plans
- BSBTWK601 Develop and maintain strategic business networks
- BSBMKG624 Manage market research
- BSBMKG626 Develop advertising campaigns
- BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBSUS601 Lead corporate social responsibility
- BSBFIN601 Manage organisational finances
The expected release date of this qualification is by the end of March 2021. More units are in development and will be available soon.
Please check the licensing and product support here for terms and conditions of sale of resources from Precision Group.