BSBITU212 Create and use spreadsheets RTO Learning Resources
Precision Group Australia is developing your BSBITU212 RTO training materials package to help ensure you get quality outcomes for your students, meet compliance requirements, and produce graduates who have up-to-date and competitive knowledge and skills in the industry.
This new BSBITU212 Create and use spreadsheets RTO training package includes comprehensive mapping and is written for the 2020 release of the course.
Precision Group’s development team will validate the BSBITU212 RTO learning resources prior to delivery to ensure a quality training product. Subject matter experts are also extensively consulted and involved in the validation of the training resources during development to ensure the content will be current and relevant to the industry.
Unlike many other training products out there, this is not a “quick and dirty” rebadging of old RTO learning materials – Precision Group’s BSBITU212 assessments are written to the latest 2020 BSB training package requirements.
Your BSBITU212 RTO Resource Package Features:
- Unlimited student license – lets you train as many students as you want without added student license fees.
- Editable RTO resources – will let you modify and contextualise the RTO materials for your needs, rebrand, add or remove content, convert to LMS format and more.
- Option to print unlimited copies for your students – ideal for face-to-face delivery.
- Free enhancements and improvements – means you won’t get any extra charges for quality & compliance improvements during the lifetime of the unit.
- Includes Learner Resources – supplied in an editable digital format, which means you won’t incur ongoing per-student learner resource costs.
- Comprehensive and detailed assessment benchmarks – provide a consistent standard for making valid assessment judgments.
- Extensive mapping documentation – will help you in the contextualisation and validation processes, and it helps demonstrate your RTOs compliance at audit.
- Supported by access to virtual workplace resources – includes a great range of necessary workplace files that will support your learners in their studies (wherever applicable).
BSBITU212 RTO Assessment Tools
- Includes a Learner Assessment Workbook and Assessor Assessment document
- Editable Word format – lets you modify, adapt, or contextualise the RTO assessment tools to suit your RTO’s specific needs better. You can rebrand the resources with this format or add or delete content.
- Mix of Assessment Methods – are used to demonstrate the unit requirements, including written and practical tasks.
- Unlimited Student License – lets you deliver training to as many students as you want without incurring extra student license fees. Your BSBITU212 RTO training resources may save you thousands of dollars compared to the per-student license model.
- Printable or Uploadable to your LMS – print as many copies as you want for your students or integrate the assessment tools to your LMS.
BSBITU212 RTO Learner Resources
- Tons of information – so students have a quality learning resource for self-paced study, reducing the workload of trainers and minimising support requests.
- Matches the assessment content – to avoid confusion and to better support learners with assessments.
- Editable Word format – lets you rebrand or modify the RTO learner guides for it to suit your delivery strategy better.
- Unlimited student license – allows you to give learner guides to as many students as you want without your RTO incurring large ongoing fees associated with per-student-license models.
- Printable or upload to your LMS – print as many copies as needed for use in a classroom setting or integrate the guides into your LMS for online access.
- “Trainer Manual” version of the RTO Learning Resources contains answers to the learning activities found throughout the Learner Resources
- Includes one BSB PowerPoint presentation per unit of competency
- Key learning points summarised in slides to support your classroom or webinar delivery of the course content
- Editable so you can modify branding, imagery, terminology and add/remove content to contextualise to your RTO’s delivery style and learner cohort needs.
BSBITU212 e-Learning Resources (Optional)
- Add the optional HTML5/SCORM compliant e-learning resources to your BSBITU212 RTO training materials package!
- Includes interactive learning activities, audio-narration and engaging content
- Plug & play compatible with most popular LMS platforms including Moodle!
- Get online training up and running quickly & easily
- Can help you demonstrate volume of learning requirements have been met through online training (when paired with a suitable LMS platform that tracks student activity) – vital for compliance!
- Receive an additional discount on your e-learning resources when you bundle them with the rest of your RTO training and assessment resources.
BSBITU212 Mapping Tool
All assessments in the updated BSBITU212 RTO materials are mapped directly against their respective unit of competency and verified to ensure requirements are assessed using the appropriate method of data collection. We will provide you with a complete set of mapping tools.
Further, you will receive mapping notes on every assessment task in the assessor guide to support your validation and contextualisation processes, and to help you with compliance at audit.
Unlimited Student License
You will be able to train as many students as you want with the unlimited student license that comes with our BSBITU212 RTO materials package.
The unlimited student license model can potentially save your RTOs thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars vs per-student licensing models!
Access to Virtual Workplace Resources
This amazing BSBITU212 training and assessment package will provide your students with access to a wide range of helpful workplace materials. These may include forms, templates, policies, procedures, case studies, scenarios, reports, and other files.
These resources help address the problem of students not being able to complete their training because they can’t access essential documents required for the course. Many workplaces don’t have the required documents in the first place, won’t give students access to “private” or “confidential” files, or the students are not yet working in the industry.
These virtual workplace resources are important to help your students complete the BSBITU212 course!
Contextualisation & Compliance
We always recommend that your RTO completes its own validation of the assessment tools so that you understand the RTO materials and are fully prepared for your application to scope or audit.
Your BSBITU212 training package will include high-quality and detailed RTO assessment tools, RTO learning resources, and extensive mapping documentation to make it easy to validate, contextualise to your RTO’s specific needs, and create your training and assessment strategies.
The publisher, Precision Group Australia, supports these BSBITU212 training resources with a rectification assistance guarantee. Please see their licensing terms for details.
PRE-ORDER Your BSBITU212 Create and use spreadsheets RTO Resources Now!
Enquire now for free samples of the RTO learning and assessment materials and a walkthrough so that we may show you the key training and compliance features that will make your team’s life easier, save you money, and help you secure your training organisation’s registration.
Simply call us on 1300 885 484 buy RTO materials, or fill out the enquiry form and our team will be in touch ASAP to assist you with more information.
NB: We do NOT provide any training services. We only develop RTO learning and assessment materials for Australian Registered Training Organisations and other training providers.