BSBMKG421 Optimise digital media impact RTO Training Resources and Assessment Tools
Get a complete BSBMKG421 Optimise digital media impact RTO training resources package so your RTO can deliver and assess this sought-after vocational education and training (VET) unit of competency!
These BSBMKG421 Optimise digital media impact RTO materials and training resources have been designed so you can deliver quality training outcomes to your students, and produce graduates equipped to work in Business in a variety of professional roles.
This learning and assessment style is suitable for face to face delivery or distance learning. Training resources from The Marketing Division Australia include (per unit):
- Student Assessment & Guide – The introduction guide includes clear learner instructions and relevant web links for each unit. The assessment includes all instructions and content for your students to study and comprises of four sections; learner evaluation, case study, project task and observation checklist for instructors or third-party assessment.
- Assessor Guide & Mapping Tools – Trainer version of the assessment with benchmarks and additional instructions and tools for assessors. Detailed mapping tools against the unit requirements covering each element, performance criteria and assessment requirements. Unit descriptor and assessment requirements document are included in each folder for convenience.
- Training Presentation – Detailed PowerPoint learning, suitable for classroom delivery or students to learn at their own pace.
- Reading – Selected reading materials specifically to suit each unit/topic. This may also include sample documents.
- Videos – Selected video resource materials specifically to suit each unit/topic.
- Learning Activities – Set of extension learning activities suitable for classroom or individual research and practice
- E-Books – Selected eBook resources and/or templates for the allocated unit/topic.
- OPTIONAL – Customised or Recommended Online Text Book, which may be purchased by Students additionally. This is an optional resource only and not a requirement based on other resources included.
For more information about the BSBMKG421 Optimise digital media impact unit, including currency, vocational outcomes, elements, performance criteria, units requirements, course packaging and more, check the training.gov.au page here – BSBMKG421 Optimise digital media impact.
NB: We do NOT provide any training services. We supply RTO training materials and assessment tools for purchase and use by Australian Registered Training Organisations and other training providers.
Comprehensive BSBMKG421 Assessment Tools Package
Your BSBMKG421 package includes training and assessment materials for the unit BSBMKG421 Optimise digital media impact. You can also add on extra units of competency from this catalogue if you are looking for anything else, so simply get in touch for a customised quote on unit materials.
The BSBMKG421 RTO materials include assessments with all instructions and content for your students to study and comprises of four sections; learner evaluation, case study, project task and observation checklist for instructors or third-party assessment.
Your core RTO assessment materials package documents (Student Assessments & Guides, Assessor Guides & Mapping Tools and Training Presentations) will be delivered in editable digital format, so you can easily contextualise tasks, upload to your Learning Management System or otherwise distribute to your students digitally, or print hard copies of the RTO materials for use in the classroom.
The assessments are written to a general business context and it is assumed you will complete additional contextualisation of the assessment materials to suit your specific industry or qualification and your intended delivery method for this course.
Includes BSBMKG421 Student Learning Resources!
This BSBMKG421 RTO training resources package includes a wide range of learning resources – packed full of information and educational content for your students. These will be the “textbook” or study resource for your students while they complete this unit of competency.
These resources may include:
- Readings & Sample Documents
You are free to print the BSBMKG421 learning resources yourself if you need them for classroom-based training.
Some units may also include suggestions for additional Customised or Recommended Online Textbooks learning resources. These are available for your students to purchase themselves if they would like to undertake additional learning in that area. Please note that these supplemental learning resources are not required for completion of the units or course. Sufficient learning materials have been supplied for students to complete the BSBMKG421 course.
Learning resources are important for your RTO to demonstrate how volume of learning requirements are met for the BSBMKG421 course. These may also assist you to show that students are supported with adequate learning content to complete the unit.
Supplied With BSBMKG421 Learning Activities
The BSBMKG421 learning activities supplied in this package can be used to conduct formative learning activities in the classroom, or for students to complete at home on their own.
These formative assessments are an important tool for your students to cement learning and knowledge, and to assist your trainers to gauge student progression and readiness to take on the summative assessment tasks!
These learning activities can also assist your RTO to demonstrate how you are meeting volume of learning requirements for the course.
Supported by BSBMKG421 PowerPoints
This training resource package includes a PowerPoint presentation for each unit of competency. These slides contain key learning outcomes for the units to support your classroom or webinar-based delivery of the Optimise digital media impact RTO training resources.
These are supplied in an editable format so you are free to add content, modify the structure to suit your delivery, and otherwise contextualise the RTO materials for your RTO’s version of the BSBMKG421 course.
Unlimited Student License!
With an unlimited use license, it doesn’t matter how many students you train. Recoup your investments with just a handful of course fees and then reap the benefits of delivering a premium training and assessment resource.
The Marketing Division’s BSBMKG421 RTO resource is a self-contained, one-off license RTO materials package, meaning it comes with assessment tools AND learner guides. No additional textbooks or per-student fees required.
Unit by Unit Format
The BSBMKG421 Optimise digital media impact package is modular, meaning a single set of learning and assessment materials covers this one unit of competency. This allows you to easily reuse the RTO training resources in other qualifications or skillsets you deliver, or substitute different electives based on your students’ requirements.
Please contact us for a customised quote on your BSBMKG421 training resources including extra elective units!
Enquire now and get this premium BSBMKG421 Optimise digital media impact RTO training resources package for your RTO today!