CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services RTO Training Materials and Assessment Resources
Get a quality set of educational materials for your Diploma of Community Services qualification! Your training materials are fundamental to the quality of your quality of training and assessment and critical to your RTO’s term compliance.
Investing in high-quality RTO materials designed by industry experts and written to meet the training package requirements in maintaining compliance with the ever-increasing quality and compliance requirements for Australian Registered Training Organisations.
This Diploma of Community Services learning resources package will provide your RTO with:
- Unlimited student license for the RTO resources
- Access to simulated business resources to support your training delivery and assessment
- Assessment tools fully mapped to training package requirements
- High-quality RTO training materials and assessment tools developed by industry experts
- Training resource content is written with current, industry-relevant language suitable to the learner level
CHC52015 Package Inclusions
- Learner Assessment Workbooks – the assessment tasks for your students to complete and submit for assessment.
- Trainer Assessor Assessment Pack – benchmark answers for your assessors to mark against, including evidence criteria used to judge the quality of the submission, so you trainers have clear rules for judgements of competence.
- Mapping Document – mapping of each task against all the unit of competency/training package requirements.
- Learner Guides – packed full of learning content and self-check questions for your students.
- Self-Study Guides – support your learners to develop foundational knowledge and understanding of the unit requirements.
- Class Activity Books – support your learners to develop foundational knowledge and understanding of the unit requirements and supports trainers to deliver engaging and effective classroom or webinar training.
- PowerPoint Presentations – designed around delivery sessions and including pictures, topic headings and key content notes for each topic.
- Session Plans – to support your trainers to deliver this qualification in the classroom in an effective, engaging and compliant manner.
Comprehensive, Robust Development Process for CHC52015 Training Resources
Every resource from the CAQA catalogue, including the Diploma of Community Services package, benefits from a detailed and robust development process so you get great training resources.
The CHC52015 RTO materials development process includes 4 major steps:
- Recruitment of subject matter experts to ensure the content is workplace relevant, correct and current to industry needs.
- Development of a detailed project plan clear structure for how the requirements of the units and qualification will be addressed, incorporating industry feedback on assessment methods and the course content.
- Consultation throughout development with industry experts, VET experts, and trainers and assessors – ensures assessment tools are current and relevant to the industry, and all assessments are conducted in a way that is fair, flexible, valid and reliable.
- The learner resources are validated, and quality checked by a team of experienced, VET-industry expert professionals. This includes many ISO9001 certified lead auditors with extensive VET-industry experience who have worked with industry regulators including ASQA.
CHC52015 Learner Guides
Your Diploma of Community Services RTO materials package does include Learner Guides, so you will have a great study resource to supply to your students. These educational guides utilise a wide variety of instructional methods and include formative assessment tasks to assist your teachers and trainers to evaluate your students’ learning needs, comprehension and progress using these course materials.
These CHC52015 learner guides include:
- Learning content for the units – developed in a logical order, written to meet the training package criteria.
- Self-check questions – practice questions self-assessed by the students to prepare them for the summative assessment tool
- Access to the Simulated Resources – may include templates, policies, procedures and more to ensure your resources are based on the real work environment and consistent.
CHC52015 Student Assessment Workbooks Pack
Your assessment tools kit for the Diploma of Community Services qualification has been developed by subject matter experts, validated by industry experts and reviewed by compliance experts for quality and compliance assurance. This assessment tool package is written to meet all training package and compliance requirements for the Diploma of Community Services, including the principles of assessment and rules of evidence.
Your Student Assessment Workbooks Pack includes:
- Assessment tasks for your learners
- Assessment plan document
- Context and conditions of assessment
- Tasks to be administered to the student
- Outline of evidence to be gathered from the candidate
Trainer & Assessor Assessment Books
Quality benchmark answers are one of the foundations of your compliance. This trainer pack is designed to help your assessors make quality, consistent judgements of competence using these RTO resources. It features:
- Detailed benchmark answers and evidence criteria.
- Ready to use, easy to understand, simple to customise format.
- Content accurate and relevant to current workplace requirements.
- Language appropriate to vocational education and training sector.
These assessment materials are written to meet the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 and designed to help your RTO deliver skilled graduates to industry that are ready to “do the job” from day one.
These self-study guides are an excellent tool to support your learners to prepare for summative assessment.
Class Activity Books
These Class Activity Books are a tool support for your learners to develop greater understanding and knowledge of the unit. This will assist your trainers to deliver effective and engaging classroom or webinar training using these course materials while meeting compliance standards.
CHC52015 PowerPoint Presentation
You will receive a PowerPoint for each unit of competency that will assist you to deliver your Diploma of Community Services course to your students. Each PowerPoint covers a unit of competency and has been designed around delivery sessions, with topic headings and key content relating to each topic.
These PowerPoints have also been mapped to the training package requirements, so you can demonstrate that this has been covered in your training delivery. A mapping document is supplied with the PowerPoint, so you can demonstrate this for compliance if required.
CHC52015 Session Plans
The CHC52015 package does include session plans to support your trainers to deliver an effective, engaging and compliant course in the classroom. You can also customise these session plans and adjust them to different contexts and delivery modes you want to offer.
Unlimited Student License
Your new CHC52015 RTO Training Materials are provided with an unlimited student license for just a one-off upfront investment in training and assessment materials!
This means once you receive your Diploma of Community Services materials, you are free to deliver and assess training to as many students as you want within your RTO with no ongoing fees or resource costs!
This unlimited student license also applies to all RTO materials included with this package including Learner Guides, Session Plans, PowerPoints, Class Activity Books and Self-Study Guides meaning you get these training resources in digital format. Your RTO will NOT be stuck paying expensive per-student fees for hard copy textbooks or printed learner guides.
Editable, Brand-able CHC52015 Training Materials
Your package of educational resources for the Diploma of Community Services course will be delivered in digital format, and you will have permission to brand, customise and adapt the materials to suit your needs and the needs of your student cohort.
Current, Quality Learning Content
These CHC52015 training and assessment resources are developed by Subject Matter Experts and validated by industry experts to ensure your course content is update-to-date, relevant to industry, and uses language appropriate for your learners meaning you can deliver skilled graduates who are ready to do the job from day one.
This RTO resources package is supported by additional workplace resources including templates, policies, procedures and more to ensure assessments are consistent and are based on the Principles of Assessment and the Rules of Evidence.
Please note that not all assessments may be simulated; some units may include specific requirements to demonstrate competencies in a real workplace environment. As with all RTO training resources you purchase or develop, it is important to validate and contextualise the RTO materials to ensure they align with your proposed training and assessment strategies.
CHC52015 Mapping Documentation
Your CHC52015 includes a mapping document that shows how your new training materials map to all the training package requirements.
This document is critical for your RTO’s compliance activities, allowing you to conduct validation and is an essential reference tool to help you demonstrate compliance at audit using these RTO training resources.