CPCCBC4007 Plan building or construction work Training Resources
TotalVET Training Resources is developing your CPCCBC4007 training materials package to help you get quality outcomes for your students, meet compliance requirements, and produce graduates who have up-to-date and competitive knowledge and skills in the industry.
This new CPCCBC4007 Plan building or construction work RTO training package includes comprehensive mapping and is written for the 2020 release of the course. Our newest CPCCBC4007 training materials for RTOs will cater to changes in the course unit to comply with the updated regulatory and licensing requirements.
TotalVET’s development team will validate the CPCCBC4007 training resources prior to delivery to ensure a quality training product. Construction subject matter experts are also extensively consulted and involved in the validation of the training resources during development to ensure the content will be current and relevant to the industry.
Unlike many other training products out there, this is not a “quick and dirty” rebadging of old unit resources – TotalVET’s CPCCBC4007 package is the result of extensive new research and writing for the 2020 CPC training package release. Pre-order these quality training resources today!
Your CPCCBC4007 RTO Resource Features:
- Unlimited student license – lets you train as many students as you want without added student license fees.
- Editable training resources – will let you modify and contextualise the materials for your RTO’s needs, rebrand, add or remove content, convert to LMS format and more
- Option to print unlimited copies for your students – ideal for face-to-face delivery
- Free enhancements and improvements – means you won’t get any extra charges for quality & compliance improvements during the lifetime of the unit
- Includes Learner Guides – are supplied in an editable digital format, which means you won’t incur ongoing per-student learner resource costs.
- Comprehensive and detailed assessment benchmarks – provide a consistent standard for making valid assessment judgments.
- Extensive mapping documentation – will help you in the contextualisation and validation processes, and it helps demonstrate your RTO’s compliance at audit
CPCCBC4007 Assessment Tools
- Editable Word format – lets you modify, adapt, or contextualise the RTO assessment tools to suit your RTO’s specific needs better. You can rebrand the materials with this format or add or delete content.
- Mix of Assessment Methods – are used to demonstrate the unit requirements, including written and practical tasks.
- Unlimited Student License – lets you deliver training to as many students as you want without incurring extra student license fees. Your CPCCBC4007 training package may save you thousands of dollars compared to the per-student license model
- Print or upload to your LMS – print as many copies as you want for your students or integrate the assessment tools to your LMS.
CPCCBC4007 Learner Guides
- Tons of information – so students have a quality learning resource for self-paced study, reducing the workload of trainers and minimising support requests.
- Matches the assessment content – to avoid confusion and to better support learners with assessments.
- Editable Word format – lets you rebrand or modify the RTO learner guides for it to suit your delivery strategy better.
- Unlimited student license – allows you to give learner guides to as many students as you want without your RTO incurring large ongoing fees associated with per-student-license models.
- Printable or upload to your LMS – print as many copies as needed for use in a classroom setting or integrate the guides into your LMS for online access.
CPCCBC4007 Mapping Documents
We provide mapping documents! All assessments in the updated CPCCBC4007 RTO materials are mapped directly against their respective units of competency and verified to ensure requirements are assessed using the appropriate method of data collection. We will provide you with a complete set of mapping documents.
Further, you will receive mapping notes on every assessment task in the assessor guide to support your validation and contextualisation processes and to help you with compliance at audit.
Unlimited Student License
You will be able to train as many students as you want with the unlimited student license that comes with our CPCCBC4007 RTO training package.
The unlimited student license model can potentially save your RTO thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars vs per-student licensing models!
Contextualisation & Compliance
We always recommend that your RTO completes its own validation of the assessment tools so that you understand the materials and are fully prepared for your application to scope or audit.
Your CPCCBC4007 training package will include high-quality and detailed RTO assessment tools, learning resources, and extensive mapping documentation to make it easy to validate, contextualise to your RTO’s specific needs, and create your training and assessment strategies.
The publisher, TotalVET Training Resources, supports these CPCCBC4007 training resources with a rectification assistance guarantee. Please see their licensing terms for details.
PRE-ORDER Your CPCCBC4007 Plan building or construction work RTO Training Materials Now!
Enquire now for free samples of the RTO training resources and a walkthrough of our RTO training resources so that we may show you the key training and compliance features that will make your team’s life easier, save you money, and help you secure your training organisation’s registration.
Simply call us on 1300 885 484 or fill out the enquiry form and our team will be in touch ASAP to assist you with more information.
For more information about the CPCCBC4007 Plan building or construction work unit, including its currency status, vocational outcomes, elements, performance criteria, units and requirements, course packaging and more, check the training.gov.au page here – CPCCBC4007 Plan building or construction work
NB: We do NOT provide any training services. We only develop RTO training materials and assessment resources for Australian Registered Training Organisations and other training providers.