CPCCCA3024 Install lining, panelling and moulding RTO Training Resources
Unlimited Student Use Licence
Assessment Tools For Your Learners
Assessor Guide With Benchmark Answers
Assessment Tool Mapping Documents
Structured Learner Resources
CPCCCA3024 Install lining, panelling and moulding RTO Training Resources
Pre-order your digital CPCCCA3024 training resources from one of Australia’s leading RTO training resource providers and deliver the unit now! The CPCCCA3024 Install lining, panelling and moulding training resources were developed by TotalVET Training Resource’s team of experts. Estimated date of completion: June 2022.
Your new CPCCCA3024 Install lining, panelling and moulding training materials bundle comes complete with the following:
- Learner Guides – provide tons of information and learning content to help prepare your students for assessment
- Learner Assessment Workbooks – are written with clear student instructions and a range of assessment methods to comprehensively assess the unit requirements and reduce the need for trainer support
- PowerPoints – with important learning information to support classroom and webinar delivery.
- Assessor Guides – include detailed assessment benchmarks, instructions for assessors, and extensive mapping to make assessing and compliance easier.
- Assessment Mapping Document – makes it easier to locate and show where every performance criterion, performance evidence, knowledge evidence, and assessment requirement is met in the RTO assessment tools.
Contact us today for a personal walkthrough and free samples to show you all the training and compliance features designed into the training materials!
Deliver this popular unit to learners now by equipping your RTO with a premium RTO resources package full of compliance features and thorough assessment processes!
Invest in your premium CPCCCA3024 Install lining, panelling and moulding resources today!
CPCCCA3024 Install lining, panelling and moulding Training Resources
TotalVET Training Resources has developed your CPCCCA3024 training materials package to help you meet compliance requirements and produce graduates who have competitive knowledge and skills in the industry.
The CPCCCA3024 Install lining, panelling and moulding RTO training package has comprehensive mapping to help you in the validation and compliance processes. The CPCCCA3024 training materials for RTOs have been written to comply with the updated regulatory and licensing requirements.
TotalVET’s development team validates and rectifies the training resources prior to delivery to ensure a quality training product.
Your CPCCCA3024 RTO Resources Features:
- Unlimited student license – lets you train as many students as you want without added student license fees.
- Editable training resources – will let you modify and contextualisethe materials for your RTO’s needs, rebrand, add or remove content, convert to LMS format and more
- Option to print unlimited copies for your students – to support students with internet problems, or for face-to-face training deliveryuse
- Free enhancements and improvements – means you won’t get any extra charges for quality & compliance improvements during the lifetime of the units/qualification
- Includes Learner Guides – supplied in an editable digital format, which means you won’t incur ongoing per-student learner resource costs.
- Comprehensive and detailed assessment benchmarks – provide a consistent standard for making valid assessment judgments.
- Extensive mapping documentation – will help you in the contextualisationand validation processes, and it helps demonstrate your RTOs compliance at audit
CPCCCA3024 Assessment Tools
- Editable Word format – lets you modify, adapt, or contextualisethe RTO assessment tools to suit your RTO’s specific needs better. You can rebrand the materials with this format or add or delete content.
- Mix of Assessment Methods – are used to demonstrate the unit requirements, including written and practical tasks.
- Unlimited Student License – lets you deliver training to as many students as you want without incurring extra student license fees. Your CPCCCA3024 training package may save you thousands of dollars compared to the per-student license model of other resource developers.
- Printable or uploadable to your LMS – print as many copies as you want or integrate the assessment tools to your LMS.
CPCCCA3024 Learner Guides
- Tons of information – so students have a quality learning resource for self-paced study, reducing the workload of trainers and minimising support requests.
- Matches the assessment content – to avoid confusion and to better support learners with assessments.
- Editable Word format – lets you rebrand or modify the RTO learner guides for it to suit your delivery strategy better.
- Unlimited student license – allows you to give learner guides to as many students as you want without your RTO incurring large ongoing fees associated with per-student-license models.
- Printable or upload to your LMS – print as many copies as needed for use in a classroom setting or integrate the guides into your LMS for online access.
CPCCCA3024 Mapping Documents
All assessments in your CPCCCA3024 RTO materials are mapped directly against their respective requirements and are verified to ensure every requirement has been assessed using the appropriate method of data collection. We will provide you with a comprehensive mapping document.
Further, you will receive mapping notes on every assessment task in the assessor guide to support your validation and contextualisation processes, and to help you with compliance at audit.
Unlimited Student License
You will be able to train as many students as you want with the unlimited student license that comes with our CPCCCA3024 RTO training package.
Can potentially save your RTOs thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars vs per-student licensing models!
Contextualisation & Compliance
Your CPCCCA3024 training package will include high-quality and detailed RTO assessment tools, learning resources, and extensive mapping documentation to make it easy to validate, contextualise to your RTO’s specific needs and state legislation, and create your training and assessment strategies.
We always recommend that your RTO completes its own validation of the assessment tools so that you understand the materials and are fully prepared for your application to scope or audit.
The publisher TotalVET Training Resources supports these CPCCCA3024 training resources with a rectification assistance guarantee. Please see their licensing terms for details.
Order Your CPCCCA3024 Install lining, panelling and moulding RTO Training Materials Now!
Enquire now for free samples of the RTO training resources and a walkthrough of our RTO training resources so that we may show you the key training and compliance features that will make your team’s life easier, save you money, and help you secure your training organisation’s registration.
Simply call us on 1300 885 484 or fill out the enquiry form and our team will be in touch ASAP to assist you with more information.
Please enquire now using the form to receive a free info pack with more information and samples of the CPCCCA3024 Install lining, panelling and moulding RTO materials.
Please check the licensing and product support here for terms and conditions of sale of resources from TotalVET Training Resources.