FNS40615 & FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookeeping and Accounting RTO Training Resources
Unlimited Student Use Licence
Assessment Tools For Your Learners
Assessor Guide With Benchmark Answers
Assessment Tool Mapping Documents
Structured Learner Resources
FNS40615 & FNS40215 - Certificate IV in Bookeeping and Accounting
All units for Certificate IV in Accounting and most units for Certificate IV in Bookkeeping are available for delivery now, with the rest currently under development. Contact us for more information and current availability.
Get the latest FNS40615 & FNS40215 Certificate IV in Accounting and Certificate IV in Bookkeeping learning resources and assessment tools from Australia’s leading learning resource developer.
Our innovative Cert IV in Accounting and Cert IV in Bookkeeping training resource double qualification package come complete with:
- Unlimited Student License
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Tools / Workbooks
- Assessor Guides (including assessor instructions, competency mapping and benchmark answers)
- “Real World” Simulated Workplace (on-line intranet)
FNS40615 & FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookeeping and Accounting Training and Assessment Materials for RTOs
Get a FNS40615 & FNS40215 Certificate IV in Accounting and Certificate IV in Bookkeeping double qualification package including units to deliver and assess 2 full accounting qualifications!
These Accounting Learning Resources have been designed so you can deliver critically needed, high-quality accountancy skills training to your students. These resources are current and relevant to the Australian financial services industry, so your learners will qualify with up to date skills and knowledge in accounting.
This Learning Resource package includes training and assessment materials to deliver and assess 2 separate qualifications – Certificate IV in Bookkeeping and Certificate IV in Accounting. This Learning Resource Package has been heavily discounted due to the overlap of units between these 2 qualifications. Individual qualification packages are available for separate purchase as well.
You will receive an unlimited student license, meaning you can deliver and assess training to as many students as you want using this accounting training resource.
We also give you crucial mapping documents! All assessments are mapped directly against the relevant unit of competency and verified to ensure every competency requirement has been assessed using appropriate methods of evidence collection.
Unit by unit Accounting RTO training materials!
These two qualification packages are written unit by unit so you can select from a range of elective units to design your ideal qualification packaging, or order extra elective units so you can offer a selection of specialised course outcomes to your students. In our experience, this flexibility is ideal for FNS package qualifications so you can tailor training outcomes to specific industry and business needs. This double qualification training materials package includes a fixed set of core and elective units for the FNS40615 & FNS40215 qualifications.
Unlimited Student License!
Our unlimited student license model means you purchase the training resource once and deliver and assess training for as many students as you want with no additional fees! This is a self-contained training and assessment resource, meaning it comes with assessment tools AND learner guides. No additional textbooks or per-student fees required!
Virtual Workplace Resources
These Accounting training and assessment package is supported by a Simulated Business intranet site so you can provide your students with simulated assessment pathways. This allows your RTO to deliver training to students who are not in the workplace, and international students who are not able to work in Australia.
Your students will log into the Simulated Workplace and access simulated business resources they require to complete assessment tasks. Access to the Simulated Workplace resources is included in your license fee.
Developer, Licensing & Support
The FNS40615 Certificate IV in Accounting and FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping training resources are written and maintained by Compliant Learning Resources. Licensing and support for these materials will be provided by Compliant Learning Resources.
Enquire now and get premium training and assessment resources to deliver FNS40615 Certificate IV in Accounting and FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping training for a heavily reduced bundle package price today!
Please enquire now using the form to receive a free info pack with more information and samples of the FNS40615 & FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookeeping and Accounting RTO materials.
FNS40615 & FNS40215 Double Qualification Package Includes 25 Unique Units of Competency!
As part of this Double Accounting Qualification Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive learner guides, assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 25 units of competency. We have carefully pre-selected electives to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Accounting settings in this package.
Coming Soon! All FNS40215 units and most FNS40615 units are available for delivery now, with the rest currently under development. Contact us for more information and current availability.
FNS40615 Certificate IV in Accounting and FNS40215 Double Qualification Package Units
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- FNSACC301 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC302 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- FNSACC402 Prepare operational budgets
- FNSACC404 Prepare financial statements for non-reporting entities
- FNSACC406 Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
- FNSBKG401 Develop and implement policies and procedures relevant to bookkeeping activities
- FNSBKG404 Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks
- FNSBKG405 Establish and maintain a payroll system
- FNSINC401 Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- FNSACC303 Perform financial calculations
- FNSACC403 Make decisions in a legal context
- FNSACC405 Maintain inventory records
- FNSBKG402 Establish and maintain a cash accounting system
- FNSBKG403 Establish and maintain an accrual accounting system
Other Relevant Units:
- NSACC501 Provide financial and business performance information
- FNSACC502 Prepare tax documentation for individuals
- FNSACC503 Manage budgets and forecasts
- FNSACC504 Prepare financial reports for corporate entities
- FNSACC506 Implement and maintain internal control procedures
- FNSACC507 Provide management accounting information
Please check the licensing and product support here for terms and conditions of sale of resources from Compliant Learning Resources.