MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering - Fabrication Trade - RTO Training Resources
Unlimited Student Use Licence
Assessment Tools For Your Learners
Assessor Guide With Benchmark Answers
Assessment Tool Mapping Documents
Structured Learner Resources
MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering - Fabrication Trade Learning Resources and Assessment Tools *Bundle*
Secure this MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade RTO training resources developed by an RTO and tested in day to day training and compliance! Your MEM30305 RTO materials package will typically include:
- Learner Guides (for most units from this publisher)
- Assessment Tools (may include Assignments, Practical Observations, Written Questions, Exams, Third Party Verification as appropriate)
- Session Plans
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Workplace Documents (Forms, Templates, Case Studies, Scenarios and Other Documents as Required)
- Mapping Documents
This product is now superseded, but may still be purchased and is available for delivery as-is now. This amazing product will shortcut your time to developing the MEM30319 by weeks! This is a great opportunity to acquire these quality RTO materials and get your course in the market, months earlier and start delivering highly sought-after RTO training resources in the Manufacturing & Engineering industry.
Enquire now for more information about this catalogue of vocational training resources. Simply fill out the form to receive more information, pricing and samples of the MEM30305 training materials!
IMPORTANT NOTE: These resources were originally developed by Careers Australia. Some of the units may be incomplete or need additional work before they are ready for use. Contact us for more information.
MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade RTO Materials
Get sought after RTO resources for the MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade unit here! This RTO training materials package was designed and tested by a major RTO in real life training and assessment and is now being made available to Australian and International training institutes.
This RTO training resource package will enable to you deliver and assess training for the unit MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade qualification. We are also able to supply individual units of competency out of this package of RTO materials, so please let us know which resources you’re looking for and we’ll be happy to help.
With this MEM30305 RTO training materials package you’ll benefit from:
- Assessment Tools – written to the unit requirements and tested in training.
- Assessment Benchmarks – including a clear standard for your assessors to assess student submissions against
- Mapping Document – including mapping of unit requirements against assessments to help you demonstrate compliance or conduct validation
- Session Plan – outline of how the tools are designed to be delivered giving you a starting point to develop your own unique delivery plan
- Templates, Forms, Examples (where available) – additional documents to support training delivery and assessment
- Learner Guides (available for most units) – learning content for your students to study to assist with completing the course
- PowerPoint Presentations – to support your classroom or webinar delivery of the course, or as additional reading content for your students
Our publishing partner, TotalVET Training Resources, has recently acquired this catalogue from a well-known RTO and is in the process of enhancing the training materials. These resources are available for purchase and delivery “as-is” for a heavily discounted price so you can get started now, with a free update to the fully updated, validated and rectified tool once it’s complete. The MEM30305 resources supplied “as-is” may require some minor updates, editing and will need to be rebranded. Once updates have been completed, the cost of this catalogue will increase significantly, so get in early to save!
This is a unique opportunity to get hard-to-find MEM training and assessment resources for a fraction of their true value. Shortcut your time to market by months or years compared to starting development from scratch, and potentially save tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars at the same time! This means you can submit additions to scope and launch courses faster, and start delivering training and generating revenue sooner.
Please note we are currently indexing all the RTO materials available in this catalogue to provide the most correct information to our clients. Please contact us today for an up to date list of the specific files included in this MEM30305 course materials package.
For more information about the MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade qualification, including currency, course outcomes, elements and performance criteria, performance evidence, knowledge evidence, and assessment conditions, check the official training.gov.au page here – MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade.
MEM30305 RTO Training Resources and Assessment Materials
RTO Resource Assessment Style
These MEM30305 RTO resources have been designed to be used in blended training delivery, including some face to face instruction and self-paced learning by the student at home. The MEM30305 RTO materials can be adapted to suit a wide range of training delivery styles to suit your training organisation’s needs. The training materials are typically in unlocked, editable format and you are free to customise and contextualise the materials to suit industry needs and your delivery style.
RTO materials in this catalogue use a range of assessment methods, and may include:
- Practical Observations
- Written Questions
- Case Studies
- Third Party Verification
- Record of Assessment
- And more!
Note these assessment tools do not include a fully simulated assessment pathway and would require additional contextualisation by the RTO to deliver fully simulated training and assessment. Practical observations or third-party verification are included for most units of competency as part of the RTO assessment tools.
MEM30305 Learner Guides
Most RTO training materials from this publisher are supplied with Learner Guides, or PowerPoints and other educational supplements that take the place of Learner Guides. In most cases, this means you will have a self-contained training resource that does not require third-party textbooks for your students to complete their training. Of course you are also free to supplement the learning materials with additional texts and readings to assist your students to complete the MEM30305 course.
Please contact us for more information about your selected RTO resources and the specific inclusions in this package.
Most units of competency from this catalogue include PowerPoint slides to support your classroom or webinar based training delivery. These MEM30305 PowerPoints may also be distributed to your students as a supplementary training resource in print or digital format. These PowerPoints are editable so you may adjust the slides to suit your training delivery.
MEM30305 Session Plans
Most units in the MEM30305 materials package are supplied with session plans for blended delivery of the unit. This means you can see how this RTO resource has been used in classroom-based plus self-study training delivery and gives you a starting point to develop your own unique training delivery style.
MEM30305 Mapping Documents
You will receive a mapping document with your MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade RTO training materials. Your mapping document is a valuable tool to help you conduct validation as part of your ongoing obligations as a Registered Training Organisation. This is also important at audit to assist you to find and show your auditor where competencies are assessed in the training materials.
Other Supporting RTO Resources
Many units of competency from this catalogue include other supporting materials such as forms, templates and extra readings to support your training and assessment delivery.
Unit by Unit Format
The MEM30305 learning resources come in a unit by unit format, meaning the set of documents covers just the MEM30305 unit. This allows you to incorporate this one unit into many different qualifications, or mix and match electives to design different versions of a course specific to the needs of your learners.
A unit by unit format is also ideal for funded training delivery where funding is paid on each unit of competency completed by the student. This means you can progress your students through the course a unit at a time and ensure regular funding payments.
These RTO resources are currently heavily discounted as they are currently delivered as they were acquired from the RTO. The publisher is in the process of reviewing and cleaning up the materials for delivery to clients. Stage two of the project will involve fully validating and rectifying the tools to ensure currency and compliance with the latest training standards.
Our initial analysis shows they are already more compliant and of a higher standard than the majority of commercial RTO training materials we have seen on the market. The materials in their current state may have some gaps or missing documents that reuqire some additional development and we make no claims about the compliance of these training resources.
As with any training materials you purchase from ANY resource publisher, we recommend validating and rectifying the materials prior to use to make sure you are confident in the compliance of the RTO resources and take the time to align the materials with your Training and Assessment Strategy.
All clients that order resources now at the current discounted rate will be updated with the new tools as they become available. Once development is complete, the price of these MEM30305 training resources package will be increased substantially to reflect the quality, compliance and scarcity of the finished product.
Please enquire now using the form to receive a free info pack with more information and samples of the MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade RTO materials.
The MEM30305 RTO training resources package includes 20 units total to meet the qualification packaging rules – including 12 core units plus 8 electives.
- MEM12023A Perform engineering measurements
- MEM12024A Perform computations
- MEM13014A Apply principles of occupational health and safety in the work environment
- MEM14004A Plan to undertake a routine task
- MEM14005A Plan a complete activity
- MEM15002A Apply quality systems
- MEM15024A Apply quality procedures
- MEM16006A Organise and communicate information
- MEM16007A Work with others in a manufacturing, engineering or related environment
- MEM16008A Interact with computing technology
- MEM17003A Assist in the provision of on the job training
- MSAENV272B Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
Elective Units (choose 8):
- MEM09002B Interpret technical drawings
- MEM12007D Mark off/out structural fabrications and shapes
- MEM18001C Use hand tools
- MEM18002B Use power tools / hand held operations
- MEM05005B Carry out mechanical cutting
- MEM05007C Perform manual heating and thermal cutting
- MEM05010C Apply fabrication, forming and shaping techniques
- MEM05011D Assemble fabricated components
- MEM05012C Perform routine manual metal arc welding
- MEM05015D Weld using manual metal arc welding process
- MEM05017D Weld using gas metal arc welding process
- MEM05019D Weld using gas tungsten arc welding process
- MEM05036C Repair/replace/modify fabrications
- MEM05037C Perform geometric development
- MEM05049B Perform routine gas tungsten arc welding
- MEM05050B Perform routine gas metal arc welding
- MEM05051A Select welding processes
- MEM05052A Apply safe welding practices
- MEM05016C Perform advanced welding using manual metal arc welding process
- MEM05018C Perform advanced welding using gas metal arc welding process
- MEM05020C Perform advanced welding using gas tungsten arc welding process
- MEM11011B Undertake manual handling
- MEM18011C Shut down and isolate machines/equipment
- MEM08010B Manually finish/polish materials
- MEM03003B Perform sheet and plate assembly
- MEM05003B Perform soft soldering
- MEM05004C Perform routine oxy acetylene welding
- MEM05006C Perform brazing and/or silver soldering
Please check the licensing and product support here for terms and conditions of sale of resources from TotalVET Training Resources.