SIS40215 RTO Training Resources – Core Unit Bundle & Optional Electives
The SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness training resources was created by highly trained VET educated instructional writers from SRFH Resources with a strong background on sports, fitness and health, and recreation to ensure course content is current and relevant to the industry.
This is a Core Unit bundle with optional electives that you can add on to complete your course packaging.
The SIS40215 training package is the product of a rigorous development process that ensures minimal compliance issues and includes the right materials to deliver engaging, quality vocational education and training to your students who are aspiring to provide fitness and physical services to all sorts of fitness and sports enthusiasts.
SIS40215 RTO training resources are delivered in editable Word and PowerPoint format so you can modify and contextualise to fit your specific learning needs and start training delivery right away.
This SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness Assessment Tools package includes quality and compliance features that RTOs require to meet strict compliance obligations. This SIS40215 training resources package comes with:
- Mapping Matrix – maps each learner task against resources and unit requirements
- Assessor Guide with Benchmarks – clear and specific standards of competence for each task
- Learner’s Assessment Workbook
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Supplementary Notes
SIS40215 Assessment Tool Compliance Features
These training resources have been developed by VET-educated writers with sport, recreation and fitness industry Subject Matter Expert backgrounds to ensure training and assessment content is current and industry-relevant.
The materials have been designed from the ground up to meet the unit requirements and include detailed assessment instructions for your students to ensure they understand their responsibilities and to help them supply the correct information and evidence for assessment.
Benchmarks & Instructions
This is backed up by detailed assessment benchmarks, so your assessors have clear, specific standards of competence for each assessment task. This is crucial for your trainers to make consistent and correct assessment judgements.
Independently Reviewed & Road Tested
Every assessment resource is both internally quality reviewed before releasing to the market to verify the final quality and compliance of the tools. SRFH Resources uses these materials within their own RTO, so they have already been road-tested in training and by their team.
Easy Editing and Setup
As with any training resource you purchase from any VET-resource publisher, you must complete your own setup of the materials before using them in training. Best practice is to validate and contextualise the training materials to ensure they fit with your training and assessment strategy, policies & procedures, meet the needs of your students, and you fully understand how assessment processes work.
Fortunately, the SIS40215 assessment materials are supplied in fully editable digital format, so you can make any adjustments you need.
This SIS40215 training resources package includes the Core Units required to deliver this qualification:
- SISFFIT013 Instruct exercise to young people aged 13 to 17 years
- SISFFIT014 Instruct exercise to older clients
- SISFFIT015 Collaborate with medical and allied health professionals
- SISFFIT016 Provide motivation to positively influence exercise behaviour
- SISFFIT017 Instruct long term exercise programs
- SISFFIT018 Promote functional movement capacity
- SISFFIT019 Incorporate exercise principles to fitness programming
- SISFFIT020 Instruct exercise programs for body composition goals
- SISFFIT021 Instruct personal training programs
- SISFFIT023 Instruct group personal training program
- SISFFIT025 Recognise the dangers of providing nutrition advice to clients
- SISFFIT026 Support healthy eating through the Eat for Health Program
Elective Unit Options
The publisher offers a range of elective units (sold separately to the core unit package). Enquire now for a list of per-unit prices for electives.
- SISFFIT012 Instruct movement programs to children aged 5 to 12 years
- SISFFIT024 Instruct endurance programs
- SISSSTC301A Instruct strength and conditioning techniques
- SISSSTC402A Develop strength and conditioning programs
- SISXCAI005 Conduct individualised long-term training programs
- SISXCCS003 Address client needs
- SISXIND006 Conduct a sport, fitness or recreation event
This assessment tool package is designed to work with the various textbooks and fitness-industry related online resources including The Essential Guide to Fitness (2019) by Rosemary Marchese, Julie Taylor and Kirsten Fagan. ISBN: 9780170413701 from Cengage.
This provides learning content and information for students to study while completing this course. This textbook is available in print and eBook formats and can be purchased separately from the publisher or bookstores.