SIT30921 Certificate III in Catering RTO Resources
ORDER the latest release of the SIT30921 RTO resources from Compliant Learning Resources now!
Your new SIT30921 Certificate III in Catering RTO learning resources bundle comes complete with the following:
- Learner Resource – provide tons of information and learning content to help prepare your students for assessment.
- Trainer Manual includes answers to the learning activities included in the Learner Resource document
- Learning Activity Workbook includes summative assessment tasks which may include short answers, case studies, projects, and practical observations.
- PowerPoint Presentations – with important learning information to support classroom and webinar delivery.
- Access to Virtual Workplace Resources (wherever applicable) – includes access to policies and procedures, templates, forms, and more to help students complete the course, and better equip students with workplace skills and knowledge.
- Mapping Tool a comprehensive document of unit requirements that are mapped to assessment tasks (contained in the back of the assessor assessment file).
- (Optional Addon) e-Learning Resources – engaging e-learning version of the Learner Resources provided in a HTML5/SCORM compliant format and easily integrates into popular LMS platforms.
Contact us today for a personal walkthrough and free samples of our RTO training resources to show you all the training and compliance features designed into the RTO training materials!
Be one of the first RTOs to market with this popular new qualification, equip your RTO with premium RTO training and assessment resources full of compliance features and thorough assessment processes. Produce quality graduates with the skills and knowledge needed to perform in the workplace.
Invest in these premium SIT30921 Certificate III in Catering RTO materials today!
SIT30921 Certificate III in Caterings RTO Resources
Precision RTO Resources’ new SIT30921 RTO training materials package will help you get quality outcomes for your students, meet compliance requirements, and produce graduates who have up-to-date and competitive knowledge and skills in the industry.
The new SIT30921 Certificate III in Caterings RTO training package includes comprehensive mapping and is written for the 2021 release of the course.
The development team has undertaken validation and rectification processes as part of the SIT30921 training resource development to ensure a quality training product. Subject matter experts are also extensively consulted and involved in the validation of the RTO training resources during development to ensure the content will be current and relevant to the industry.
Unlike many other training products out there, this is not a “quick and dirty” rebadging of old RTO learning materials – Precision RTO Resources’ SIT30921 assessments are written to the new 2021 SIS training package requirements.
Your SIT30921 RTO Learning Resources Package Features:
- Unlimited student license – lets you train as many students as you want without added student license fees.
- Editable RTO training resources – will let you modify and contextualise the RTO materials to suit your needs, rebrand, add or remove content, convert to LMS format and more.
- Option to print unlimited copies for your students – ideal for face-to-face delivery.
- Free enhancements and improvements – means you won’t get any extra charges for quality & compliance improvements during the lifetime of the units/qualification.
- Includes SIT30921 of competency – have the flexibility to design your own SIT30921 package from a wide range of electives.
- Includes Learner Resources – supplied in an editable digital format, which means you won’t incur ongoing per-student learner resource costs.
- Comprehensive and detailed assessment benchmarks – provide a consistent standard for making valid assessment judgments.
- Extensive mapping documentation – will help you in the contextualisation and validation processes, and it helps demonstrate your RTOs compliance at audit.
- Supported by access to virtual workplace resources ‘¢¬” includes access to a great range of necessary workplace files that you can utilise to support your learners in their studies (wherever applicable).
SIT30921 RTO Assessment Tools
- Includes a Learner Assessment Workbook and Assessor Assessment document for each unit.
- Editable Word format – lets you modify, adapt, or contextualise the RTO assessment tools to suit your RTO’s specific needs better. You can rebrand the RTO materials with this format or add or delete content.
- Mix of Assessment Methods – are used to demonstrate the unit requirements, including written and practical tasks.
- Unlimited Student License – lets you deliver training to as many students as you want without incurring extra student license fees. Your SIT30921 training package may save you thousands of dollars compared to the per-student license model of other resource developers.
- Printable or Uploadable to your LMS – print as many copies as you want or integrate the assessment tools to your LMS.
SIT30921 RTO Learner Resources
- Tons of information – so students have a quality learning resource for self-paced study, reducing the workload of trainers and minimising support requests.
- Matches the assessment content – to avoid confusion and to better support learners with assessments.
- Editable Word format – lets you rebrand or modify the RTO learning resources for it to suit your delivery strategy better.
- Unlimited student license – allows you to give learner guides to as many students as you want without your RTO incurring large ongoing fees associated with per-student-license models.
- Printable or upload to your LMS – print as many copies as needed for use in a classroom setting or integrate the guides into your LMS for online access.
- Trainer Manual version of the Learner Resources contains answers to the learning activities found throughout the Learner Resources
- Includes one SIS PowerPoint presentation per unit of competency
- Key learning points summarised in slides to support your classroom or webinar delivery of the course content
- Editable so you can modify branding, imagery, terminology and add/remove content to contextualise to your RTO’s delivery style and learner cohort needs.
SIT30921 e-Learning Resources (Optional)
- Add the optional HTML5/SCORM compliant e-learning resources to your SIT30921 RTO training and assessment resources package!
- Includes interactive learning activities, audio-narration and engaging content
- Plug & play compatible with most popular LMS platforms including Moodle!
- Get online training up and running quickly & easily
- Can help you demonstrate volume of learning requirements have been met through online training (when paired with a suitable LMS platform that tracks student activity) ‘¢¬” vital for compliance!
- Receive an additional discount on your e-learning resources when you bundle them with the rest of your training and assessment materials.
SIT30921 Mapping Tool
All assessments in the updated SIT30921 RTO materials are mapped directly against their respective units of competency and verified to ensure every requirement has been assessed using the appropriate method of data collection. We will provide you with a complete set of mapping documents (contained within the back of the Assessor Assessment file).
Further, you will receive mapping notes on assessment tasks in the Assessor Assessment document to support your validation and contextualisation processes, and to help you with compliance at audit.
Unlimited Student License
You will be able to train as many students as you want with the unlimited student license that comes with our SIT30921 RTO training package.
Can potentially save your RTOs thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars vs per-student licensing models!
Access to Virtual Workplace Resources
This amazing SIT30921 training and assessment package will provide your students with access to a wide range of helpful workplace materials. These may include forms, templates, policies, procedures, case studies, scenarios, reports, and other files.
These resources help address the problem of students not being able to complete their training because they can’t access essential documents required for the course. Many workplaces don’t have the required documents in the first place, won’t give students access to “private” or “confidential” files, or the students are not yet working in the industry.
These virtual workplace resources are important to help your students to complete the SIS40221 course!
Bounce Fitness – Simulated Workplace Home Page
Bounce Fitness – Sample Policies/Procedures
Contextualisation & Compliance
We always recommend that your RTO completes its own validation of the assessment tools so that you understand the RTO learning and assessment materials and are fully prepared for your application to scope or audit.
Your SIT30921 RTO learning and assessment materials package will include high-quality and detailed RTO assessment resources, RTO learning resources, and extensive mapping documentation to make it easy to validate, contextualise to your RTO’s specific needs, and create your training and assessment strategies.
The publisher, Precision RTO Resources, supports these SIT30921 RTO resources with a rectification assistance guarantee. Please see their licensing terms for details.
ORDER your SIT30921 Certificate III in Catering RTO Materials Now!
Enquire now for free samples of our RTO materials and a walkthrough so that we may show you the key training and compliance features that will make your team’s life easier, save you money, and help you secure your training organisation’s registration.
Simply call us on 1300 885 484 to buy RTO materials, or fill out the enquiry form and our team will be in touch ASAP to assist you with more information.
NB: We do NOT provide any training services. We only develop RTO learning materials and RTO assessment resources for Australian Registered Training Organisations and other training providers.
Please enquire now using the form to receive a free info pack with more information and samples of the SIT30921 Certificate III in Catering RTO materials.
SIT30921 Certificate III in Catering Units of Competency
The SIT30921 Certificate III in Catering training resource package comes with a total of 20 units, which consist of 10 core units and 10 elective units. Choose from the range of elective units below to design your unique packaging. Please note in selecting the elective, 6 units must come from Group A or B and 4 from Group A, B, C or D from the list of elective units below to complete the package.
Choose Your Units
SITHCCC023 Use food preparation equipment
SITHCCC024 Prepare and present simple dishes
SITHCCC027 Prepare dishes using basic methods of cookery
SITHCCC034 Work effectively in a commercial kitchen
SITHKOP009 Clean kitchen premises and equipment
SITXFSA005 Use hygienic practices for food safety
SITXFSA006 Participate in safe food handling practices
SITXINV006 Receive, store and maintain stock
SITXHRM007 Coach others in job skills
SITXWHS005 Participate in safe work practices
Group A – Cookery and Catering
SITHCCC025 Prepare and present sandwiches
SITHCCC028 Prepare appetisers and salads
SITHCCC030 Prepare vegetable, fruit, eggs and farinaceous dishes
SITHCCC033 Re-thermalise chilled and frozen foods
SITHCCC042 Prepare food to meet special dietary requirements
SITHCCC035 Prepare poultry dishes
SITHCCC029 Prepare stocks, sauces and soups
SITHCCC031 Prepare vegetarian and vegan dishes
SITHCCC032 Produce cook-chill and cook-freeze foods
SITHCCC036 Prepare meat dishes
SITHCCC037 Prepare seafood dishes
SITHCCC038 Produce and serve food for buffets
SITHCCC040 Prepare and serve cheese
SITHCCC041 Produce cakes, pastries and breads
SITHKOP010 Plan and cost recipes
SITHCCC026 Package prepared foodstuffs
SITXFSA007 Transport and store food
Group C – Food and Beverage
SITHFAB024 Prepare and serve non-alcoholic beverages
SITHFAB025 Prepare and serve espresso coffee
SITHFAB021 Provide responsible service of alcohol
SITHFAB023 Operate a bar
SITHFAB027 Serve food and beverage
SITHFAB036 Provide advice on food
Group D – General Electives
SITXFIN007 Process financial transactions
BSBSUS211 Participate in sustainable work practices
HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
SIRXOSM002 Maintain ethical and professional standards when using social media and online platforms
SIRXOSM003 Use social media and online tools
SITXCCS014 Provide service to customers
SITXINV007 Purchase goods
SITXWHS006 Identify hazards, assess and control safety risks