Get sought after training resources for the SITXFSA101 Use hygienic practices for food safety unit here! This RTO training materials package was designed and tested by a major RTO in real life training and assessment and is now being made available to Australian and International training institutes.
This training resource will enable to you deliver and assess training for the unit SITXFSA101 Use hygienic practices for food safety either as a standalone unit of competency or as part of a high-value vocational qualification.
You’ll benefit from:
- Assessment Tools – written to the unit requirements and tested in training.
- Assessment Benchmarks – including a clear standard for your assessors to assess student submissions against
- Mapping Document – including mapping of unit requirements against assessments to help you demonstrate compliance or conduct validation
- Session Plan – outline of how the tools are designed to be delivered giving you a starting point to develop your own unique delivery plan
- Templates, Forms, Examples (where available) – additional documents to support training delivery and assessment
- Learner Guides (available for most units) – learning content for your students to study to assist with completing the course
- PowerPoint Presentations – to support your classroom or webinar delivery of the course, or as additional reading content for your students
Our publishing partner, RTO Learning Materials, has recently acquired this catalogue from a well-known RTO and is in the process of enhancing the training materials. These resources are available for purchase and delivery “as-is” for a heavily discounted price so you can get started now. The SITXFSA101 resources supplied “as-is” may require some minor updates, editing and will need to be rebranded.
Please note we are currently indexing all the materials supplied in this catalogue to provide the most correct information to our clients. Please contact us today for an up to date list of the specific files included in this package.
For more information about the SITXFSA101 Use hygienic practices for food safety unit, including qualifications that include this unit, elements and performance criteria, performance evidence, knowledge evidence, and assessment conditions, check the official training.gov.au page here – SITXFSA101 Use hygienic practices for food safety .
SITXFSA101 RTO Training Materials
These SITXFSA101 training resources have been designed to be used in blended training delivery, including some face to face instruction and self-paced learning by the student at home. The SITXFSA101 RTO materials can be adapted to suit a wide range of training delivery styles to suit your RTOs needs. The resources are typically in unlocked, editable format and you are free to customise and contextualise the materials to suit your purpose.
RTO materials from this catalogue use a range of assessment methods, and may include:
- Practical Observations