The assessments resources for each unit of competency include:
- Underpinning Knowledge Assessment Questions
- Underpinning Knowledge Assessment Marking Guide
- Case Scenario Assessment
- Case Scenario Assessment Marking Guide
- Case Scenario Assessment Mapping
- Practical Assessment/Role Play/Scenario
- Practical Assessment/Role Play/Scenario Marking Guide
- Mapping document
A learner guide (encompassing all units) can also be purchased separately for those looking for additional learner resource materials.
Assessment Resources Terms of Sale
- Materials supplied are on a “one-off” upfront payment model. Once you purchase the training resources, you won’t have to pay other ongoing fees.
- The licence agreement is unrestricted. Once purchased, you’re allowed to continually reproduce, edit, and use the material on an on-going basis.
- Learning materials and assessment tools are delivered in an unlocked MS Word format. You can modify, brand, and contextualise your resources as you see fit.
- You’re free to print your training materials for distribution to your students. You may also upload the digital format of your training materials on your own Learning Management System (LMS) or send them out to students in any secure method.
- Updates to resources available for a separate fee.
- Resources are delivered in digital format via a secure download link for easy use and distribution. Please allow 2 to 5 business days for delivery.
- The RTO is responsible for ensuring that the training materials are contextualised and align with their Training and Assessment Strategy and other compliance documents.
- The RTO is responsible for making sure their unit selection meets qualification or skillset packaging rules.
- Assessment Resources strongly recommends validating and contextualising any training resources purchased from any training resource provider before audit.
- Assessment Resources does not guarantee that the materials will satisfy any audits, audit report findings, or compliance investigations as they are. We cannot refund or exchange materials because of change of mind once they have been delivered.
Delivery Time Frames
- After the order confirmation, we will generate an invoice for the training resources requested.
- Once payment is made, it may take up to 1 to 2 business days for the payment to clear and our finance team to verify the receipt of payment.
- When payment is confirmed, we will verify any remaining details required to complete your license agreement. We will send you a copy of the license agreement to sign within 1 to 2 business days.
- Once we receive the required information and the signed licence agreement, we will process the order. Delivery of the materials typically takes 1 to 3 business days.
- Your materials will be delivered in digital format via a secure delivery service (e.g. Dropbox, SharePoint, or other similar applications).