Precision Group - Terms of SaleImportant information and terms of sale for Precision Group training resources.
Precision Group is a leading Australian training resource developer specialising in BSB training package resources. Their catalogue covers over 170 units over competency from Certificate I through to Advanced Diploma level.
A license agreement acknowledging acceptance of these terms and conditions must be signed and returned before any training resources can be released to you. Please take some time to read the terms and conditions of sale for these training resources below.
You can access a PDF copy of the license agreement here: Read the full license agreement terms and conditions here.
A standard complete unit package from Precision Group includes:
- Learner Resource – a print-formatted PDF with learning content for your students to study and formative assessment tasks to cement learning
- Trainer Manual – trainer version of the Learner Resource (print-formatted PDF) with answers to the formative assessment tasks
- Student Assessment Workbooks – summative assessment tasks for your students to complete the qualification
- Trainer Assessment Workbooks – trainer version of the assessment workbook with benchmarks and additional tools for assessors, including mapping documentation
- PowerPoints – editable files with learning content your can contextualise to your classroom or webinar delivery format
Precision Group’s Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Materials are supplied on a “One-Off” Upfront Payment model.
- You are free to train Unlimited Students within your own RTO with No Ongoing Fees.
- Precision Group guarantees to provide audit rectification assistance if you experience problems with your Precision assessment resources at audit.
- Unlimited student access to the virtual workplace site “Bounce Fitness” is included with your materials (one login required per student, accounts are valid for 12 months after activation).
- Precision Group will supply more access codes to create “Bounce Fitness” accounts on request within the license period.
- License period lasts for the currency period of the unit/qualification plus 12 months teach out period.
- Learner Guide & Trainer Manual files are supplied in unlocked PDF format. You may modify, brand and contextualise these resources.
- Student Assessment & Assessor Assessment files are supplied in unlocked Word format. You may modify, brand and contextualise these resources.
- PowerPoint presentations are supplied in unlocked PowerPoint format. You may modify, brand and contextualise these resources.
- Training materials may be printed, uploaded to your own LMS or distributed to students in digital using secure methods.
- Improvements and enhancements made to training resources within the qualification release will be made available to existing clients at no charge.
- New releases of the qualification or unit will be made available for an upgrade fee.
- Resources are delivered in digital format via a secure download link for easy use and distribution. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure the training materials are contextualised, and align with their Training and Assessment Strategy and all other compliance documents.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure their unit selection meets qualification or skillset packaging rules.
- Precision Group strongly recommends validating and contextualising any training resources purchased from any training resource provider prior to audit.
- Precision Group cannot refund or exchange materials for change of mind once they have been delivered.
- Once order is confirmed, we will generate an invoice for the training resources requested.
- Once payment is made, it may take up to 1-2 business day for funds to clear to our account and finance to verify receipt of payment.
- When payment is confirmed we will confirm any remaining details required before delivery.
- Within 1-2 business day, we’ll send you a copy of the license agreement to sign and return to us.
- Once all required information and the signed license agreement has been received, we’ll process the order and typically deliver materials within 1-3 business days.
- Your materials will be delivered in digital format via a secure document delivery service (Dropbox, Sharepoint or similar application)
Please note that we work on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis to be fair to all our clients. Orders go into the delivery queue once payment and licensing have been finalized and all required information received. Delays to those steps may result in your order taking longer to be processed and delivered.
Important Information about Precision’s Rectification Assistance Guarantee:
- If you would like to claim Precision Group’s rectification assistance guarantee on official regulatory audits, please notify Precision in writing at least 7 days before your audit at [email protected]
- If you have difficulty with an audit, and this difficulty relates specifically to the assessment tool, call 1300 626 556 or email [email protected] immediately. In many cases, Precision Group are able to explain how to apply the tool and demonstrate compliance at audit.
- If your auditor still isn’t satisfied and reports a non-compliance on your audit report, provide Precision Group with a copy of your official audit report where it relates to our assessment tool. We will assist with rectifications to the assessment tool and provide a copy of the updated tool at no cost to you. Please note, we require a minimum of 20 business days notice in order to resource and complete updates to assessment tools.
- If you need us to provide updated assessment tools in time to meet your rectification report submission deadline, please contact us immediately after receiving your audit report so we have adequate time to complete any changes required.
Note: As of 1st July 2018, in certain kinds of audits ASQA no longer offers an opportunity for rectification if non-compliances are identified at audit. Where there is no rectification opportunity, Precision Group is not able to offer audit rectification assistance. This affects initial RTO registration audits.
Ultimately it is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure all compliance requirements are met at audit. No training resource provider can guarantee full compliance at audit.