QUALITAS - TERMS OF SALEImportant information and terms of sale for Qualitas training resources.
Compliant Learning Resources is proud to partner with Qualitas to market and distribute their RTO training resources!
Qualitas supplies training resources on the following terms:
- Unlimited student license – train as many students as you want within your RTO.
- No ongoing fees for use of the resources.
- No resale or distribution of the training materials to third-party organisations.
- No sub-licensing of the materials to third-party organisations.
- Materials are editable and can be modified/contextualised to meet your RTO’s needs.
- Assessment Tools can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are editable.
- Learner Guides (where available) can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are editable.
- Resources are delivered in digital format (Word, Excel etc) for easy customisation and distribution.
- It is the responsibility of the RTO to carry out any contextualisation of the materials required for training delivery.
- This training resource has been written and mapped to the training package requirements and does not include any ongoing warranties or guarantees of compliance
- It is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure the training materials are contextualised, and align with their Training and Assessment Strategy and all other compliance documents.
- It is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure their unit selection meets qualification or skillset packaging rules.
- CLR strongly recommends validating and contextualising any training resources purchased from any training resource provider prior to audit.
- CLR cannot refund or exchange materials for change of mind once they have been delivered.
- Once order is confirmed, we will generate an invoice for the training resources requested.
- Once payment is made, it may take up to 1-2 business day for funds to clear to our account and finance to verify receipt of payment.
- When payment is confirmed we will confirm any remaining details required before delivery.
- Within 1-2 business day, we’ll send you a copy of the license agreement to sign and return to us.
- Once all required information and the signed license agreement has been received, we’ll process the order and typically deliver materials within 1-3 business days.
- Your materials will be delivered in digital format via a secure document delivery service (Dropbox, Sharepoint or similar application)
Please note that we work on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis to be fair to all our clients. Orders go into the delivery queue once payment and licensing have been finalized and all required information received. Delays to those steps may result in your order taking longer to be processed and delivered.
Note: As of 1st July 2018, in certain kinds of audits ASQA no longer offers an opportunity for rectification if non-compliances are identified at audit. This affects initial RTO registration audits and may affect other types of audits. Ultimately it is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure all compliance requirements are met at audit. No training resource provider can guarantee full compliance at audit.