BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately RTO Training Resources
Unlimited Student Use Licence
Assessment Tools For Your Learners
Assessor Guide With Benchmark Answers
Assessment Tool Mapping Documents
Structured Learner Resources
BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
ORDER the 2021 release of the BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately RTO training resources from Precision RTO Resources now!
Your new BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately RTO learning resources bundle comes complete with the following:
- Learner Resource – provide tons of information and learning content to help prepare your students for assessment.
- Trainer Manual – includes answers to the learning activities included in the Learner Resource document
- Learning Activity Workbook – includes summative assessment tasks which may include short answers, case studies, projects, and practical observations.
- PowerPoint – with important learning information to support classroom and webinar delivery.
- Access to Virtual Workplace Resources (wherever applicable) – includes access to policies and procedures, templates, forms, and more to help students complete the course, and better equip students with workplace skills and knowledge.
- Mapping Tool – a comprehensive document of unit requirements that are mapped to assessment tasks (contained in the back of the assessor assessment file).
- (Optional Addon) e-Learning Resources – engaging e-learning version of the Learner Resources provided in a HTML5/SCORM compliant format and easily integrates into popular LMS platforms.
Contact us today for a personal walkthrough and free samples of our RTO training resources to show you all the training and compliance features designed into the RTO training and assessment resources!
Be one of the first RTO’s to market with this popular new unit, equip your RTO with a premium RTO learning materials package full of compliance features and thorough assessment processes. Produce quality graduates with the skills and knowledge needed to perform in the workplace.
Invest in these premium BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately RTO learning materials today!
BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately RTO Learning Resources
Precision RTO Resources is developing your BSBMED301 RTO training materials package to ensure you get quality outcomes for your students, meet compliance requirements, and produce graduates who have up-to-date and competitive knowledge and skills in the industry.
This new BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately RTO training package includes comprehensive mapping and is written for the 2021 release of the course.
Precision RTO Resources’ development team will validate the BSBMED301 RTO learning resources prior to delivery to ensure a quality training product. Subject matter experts are also extensively consulted and involved in the validation of the training resources during development to ensure the content will be current and relevant to the industry.
Unlike many other training products out there, this is not a “quick and dirty” rebadging of old RTO learning materials – Precision RTO Resources’ BSBMED301 assessments are written to the latest 2021 BSB training package requirements.
Your BSBMED301 RTO Resource Package Features:
- Unlimited student license – lets you train as many students as you want without added student license fees.
- Editable RTO resources – will let you modify and contextualise the RTO materials for your needs, rebrand, add or remove content, convert to LMS format and more.
- Option to print unlimited copies for your students – ideal for face-to-face delivery.
- Free enhancements and improvements – means you won’t get any extra charges for quality & compliance improvements during the lifetime of the unit.
- Includes Learner Resources – supplied in an editable digital format, which means you won’t incur ongoing per-student learner resource costs.
- Comprehensive and detailed assessment benchmarks – provide a conBSBtent standard for making valid assessment judgments.
- Extensive mapping documentation – will help you in the contextualisation and validation processes, and it helps demonstrate your RTOs compliance at audit.
- Supported by access to virtual workplace resources – includes a great range of necessary workplace files that will support your learners in their studies (wherever applicable).
BSBMED301 RTO Assessment Tools
- Includes a Learner Assessment Workbook and Assessor Assessment document
- Editable Word format – lets you modify, adapt, or contextualise the RTO assessment tools to suit your RTO’s specific needs better. You can rebrand the resources with this format or add or delete content.
- A mix of Assessment Methods – are used to demonstrate the unit requirements, including written and practical tasks.
- Unlimited Student License – lets you deliver training to as many students as you want without incurring extra student license fees. Your BSBMED301 RTO training resources may save you thousands of dollars compared to the per-student license model.
- Printable or Uploadable to your LMS – print as many copies as you want for your students or integrate the assessment tools into your LMS.
BSBMED301 RTO Learner Resources
- Tons of information – so students have a quality learning resource for self-paced study, reducing the workload of trainers and minimising support requests.
- Matches the assessment content – to avoid confusion and to better support learners with assessments.
- Editable Word format – lets you rebrand or modify the RTO learner guides for it to suit your delivery strategy better.
- Unlimited student license – allows you to give learner guides to as many students as you want without your RTO incurring large ongoing fees associated with per-student-license models.
- Printable or upload to your LMS – print as many copies as needed for use in a classroom setting or integrate the guides into your LMS for online access.
- “Trainer Manual” version of the RTO Learning Resources contains answers to the learning activities found throughout the Learner Resources
- Includes one BSB PowerPoint presentation per unit of competency
- Key learning points summarised in slides to support your classroom or webinar delivery of the course content
- Editable so you can modify branding, imagery, terminology and add/remove content to contextualise to your RTO’s delivery style and learner cohort needs.
BSBMED301 e-Learning Resources (Optional)
- Add the optional HTML5/SCORM compliant e-learning resources to your BSBMED301 BSBMED301 RTO training materials package!
- Includes interactive learning activities, audio-narration and engaging content
- Plug & play compatible with most popular LMS platforms including Moodle!
- Get online training up and running quickly & easily
- Can help you demonstrate volume of learning requirements have been met through online training (when paired with a suitable LMS platform that tracks student activity) – vital for compliance!
- Receive an additional discount on your e-learning resources when you bundle them with the rest of your RTO training and assessment resources.
BSBMED301 Mapping Tool
All assessments in the updated BSBMED301 RTO materials are mapped directly against their respective unit of competency and verified to ensure requirements are assessed using the appropriate method of data collection. We will provide you with a complete set of mapping tools.
Further, you will receive mapping notes on every assessment task in the assessor guide to support your validation and contextualisation processes and to help you with compliance at audit.
Unlimited Student License
You will be able to train as many students as you want with the unlimited student license that comes with our BSBMED301 RTO materials package.
The unlimited student license model can potentially save your RTOs thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars vs per-student licensing models!
Access to Virtual Workplace Resources
This amazing BSBMED301 training and assessment package will provide your students with access to a wide range of helpful workplace materials. These may include forms, templates, policies, procedures, case studies, scenarios, reports, and other files.
These resources help address the problem of students not being able to complete their training because they can’t access essential documents required for the course. Many workplaces don’t have the required documents in the first place, won’t give students access to “private” or “confidential” files, or the students are not yet working in the industry.
These virtual workplace resources are important to help your students complete the BSBMED301 course!
Contextualisation & Compliance
We always recommend that your RTO completes its own validation of the assessment tools so that you understand the RTO materials and are fully prepared for your application to scope or audit.
Your BSBMED301 training package will include high-quality and detailed RTO assessment tools, RTO learning resources, and extensive mapping documentation to make it easy to validate, contextualise to your RTO’s specific needs, and create your training and assessment strategies.
The publisher, Precision RTO Resources, supports these BSBMED301 training resources with a rectification assistance guarantee. Please see their licensing terms for details.
ORDER Your BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately RTO Resources Now!
Enquire now for free samples of the RTO learning and assessment materials and a walkthrough so that we may show you the key training and compliance features that will make your team’s life easier, save you money, and help you secure your training organisation’s registration.
Simply call us on 1300 885 484 to buy RTO materials, or fill out the enquiry form and our team will be in touch ASAP to provide you with more information.
NB: We do NOT provide any training services. We only develop RTO learning and assessment materials for Australian Registered Training Organisations and other training providers.
Please enquire now using the form to receive a free info pack with more information and samples of the BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately RTO materials.
BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately Individual Unit Package
In this single unit of competency package, you will receive training and assessment resources for single unit of competency.
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
Please check the licensing and product support here for terms and conditions of sale of resources from Precision RTO Resources.