CPCCCM2008 Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding – RTO Training Resources
Secure your digital CPCCCM2008 training resources from one of Australia’s leading RTO training resource providers and deliver the unit now! The CPCCCM2008 Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding training resources were developed by TotalVET Training Resources’ team of experts.
Your CPCCCM2008 Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding training materials bundle comes complete with the following:
- Learner Guides – provide tons of information and learning content to help prepare your students for assessment
- Learner Assessment Workbooks – are written with clear student instructions and a range of assessment methods to comprehensively assess the unit requirements and reduce the need for trainer support
- PowerPoints – with important learning information to support classroom and webinar delivery.
- Assessor Guides – include detailed assessment benchmarks, instructions for assessors, and extensive mapping to make assessing and compliance easier.
- Assessment Mapping Document – makes it easier to locate and show where every performance criterion, performance evidence, knowledge evidence, and assessment requirement is met in the RTO assessment tools.
This unit is included in the following qualifications:
Contact us today for a personal walkthrough and free samples to show you all the training and compliance features designed into the training materials!
Deliver this popular unit to learners now by equipping your RTO with a premium RTO resources package full of compliance features and thorough assessment processes!
Invest in your premium CPCCCM2008 Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding resources today!
CPCCCM2008 Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding Training Resources
TotalVET Training Resources has developed your CPCCCM2008 training materials package to help you meet compliance requirements and produce graduates who have competitive knowledge and skills in the industry.
The CPCCCM2008 Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding RTO training package has comprehensive mapping to help you in the validation and compliance processes. The CPCCCM2008 training materials for RTOs have been written to comply with the updated regulatory and licensing requirements.
TotalVETs development team validates and rectifies the training resources prior to delivery to ensure a quality training product.
Your CPCCCM2008 RTO Resources Features:
- Unlimited student license – lets you train as many students as you want without added student license fees.
- Editable training resources – will let you modify and contextualisethe materials for your RTO’s needs, rebrand, add or remove content, convert to LMS format and more
- Option to print unlimited copies for your students to support students with internet problems, or for face-to-face training deliveryuse
- Free enhancements and improvements – means you won’t get any extra charges for quality & compliance improvements during the lifetime of the units/qualification
- Includes Learner Guides – supplied in an editable digital format, which means you won’t incur ongoing per-student learner resource costs.
- Comprehensive and detailed assessment benchmarks – provide a consistent standard for making valid assessment judgments.
- Extensive mapping documentation – will help you in the contextualisationand validation processes, and it helps demonstrate your RTOs compliance at audit
CPCCCM2008 Assessment Tools
- Editable Word format – lets you modify, adapt, or contextualisethe RTO assessment tools to suit your RTO’s specific needs better. You can rebrand the materials with this format or add or delete content.
- Mix of Assessment Methods – are used to demonstrate the unit requirements, including written and practical tasks.
- Unlimited Student License – lets you deliver training to as many students as you want without incurring extra student license fees. Your CPCCCM2008 training package may save you thousands of dollars compared to the per-student license model of other resource developers.
- Printable or uploadable to your LMS – print as many copies as you want or integrate the assessment tools to your LMS.
CPCCCM2008 Learner Guides
- Tons of information – so students have a quality learning resource for self-paced study, reducing the workload of trainers and minimising support requests.
- Matches the assessment content – to avoid confusion and to better support learners with assessments.
- Editable Word format – lets you rebrand or modify the RTO learner guides for it to suit your delivery strategy better.
- Unlimited student license – allows you to give learner guides to as many students as you want without your RTO incurring large ongoing fees associated with per-student-license models.
- Printable or upload to your LMS – print as many copies as needed for use in a classroom setting or integrate the guides into your LMS for online access.
CPCCCM2008 Mapping Documents
All assessments in your CPCCCM2008 RTO materials are mapped directly against their respective requirements and are verified to ensure every requirement has been assessed using the appropriate method of data collection. We will provide you with a comprehensive mapping document.
Further, you will receive mapping notes on every assessment task in the assessor guide to support your validation and contextualisation processes, and to help you with compliance at audit.
Unlimited Student License
You will be able to train as many students as you want with the unlimited student license that comes with our CPCCCM2008 RTO training package.
Can potentially save your RTOs thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars vs per-student licensing models!
Contextualisation & Compliance
Your CPCCCM2008 training package will include high-quality and detailed RTO assessment tools, learning resources, and extensive mapping documentation to make it easy to validate, contextualise to your RTO’s specific needs and state legislation, and create your training and assessment strategies.
We always recommend that your RTO completes its own validation of the assessment tools so that you understand the materials and are fully prepared for your application to scope or audit.
The publisher TotalVET Training Resources supports these CPCCCM2008 training resources with a rectification assistance guarantee. Please see their licensing terms for details.
Order Your CPCCCM2008 Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding RTO Training Materials Now!
Enquire now for free samples of the RTO training resources and a walkthrough of our RTO training resources so that we may show you the key training and compliance features that will make your team’s life easier, save you money, and help you secure your training organisation’s registration.
Simply call us on 1300 885 484 or fill out the enquiry form and our team will be in touch ASAP to assist you with more information.
Please enquire now using the form to receive a free info pack with more information and samples of the CPCCCM2008 Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding RTO materials.