TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Training Materials and Assessment Tools for RTOs
Get a complete TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment RTO training materials kit so your training organisation can deliver and assess Australia’s flagship vocational education and training (VET) qualification!
These TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment RTO materials have been designed so you can deliver quality training outcomes to your students, and produce graduates equipped to deliver training and assessment services in the VET sector. Compliant’s TAE40116 Assessment Tools have already been used in at least 4 successful addition to scope application audits and an ongoing compliance audit!
This TAE40116 resource package has already been through many rounds of validation and rectification as part of an extensive development process plus have now had years of continual improvement based on client, consultant and auditor feedback. Your materials will come with SME signoffs on the package which you can use as part of your evidence portfolio at audit. Of course, we always recommend you complete your own validation of the assessment resources in preparation for your TAE40116 application to scope audit, but with our RTO materials package the “heavy lifting” has already been done so should require only minimal rectifications, if any.
We also supply you with crucial mapping documents! All assessments are mapped directly against the relevant unit of competency and verified to ensure every competency requirement has been assessed using appropriate methods of evidence collection. You’ll receive a complete set of mapping documents with your course materials to support your validation process and to help you at audit.
You will receive an unlimited student license, meaning you can deliver and assess training to as many students as you want using this TAE40116 training resource.
Compliant’s package includes a pre-selected elective unit (BSBCMM401 Make a presentation) clustered into a streamlined delivery package with just 3 workbooks covering 3 major topics – Design, Delivery, and Assessment. Provide a holistic training experience to your students, and enjoy efficient, cost-effective training delivery for your RTO.
NB: We do NOT provide any training services. We develop RTO training materials packages for purchase and use by Australian Registered Training Organisations only.
Comprehensive TAE40116 Assessment Tools Package – Validated and Written to Meet All Unit Requirements!
Your TAE40116 package includes Assessment Materials for 10 units of competency, clustered into 3 assessment workbooks and a “vocational skills” workbook. These assessment materials have been written against the unit Performance Criteria and Assessment Requirements, then validated by compliance experts and subject matter experts to ensure the content is correct and fully mapped to unit requirements.
The TAE40116 RTO materials utilise a range of assessment methods such as short answers, case studies, scenarios, practical observations, projects, vocational placement and more to form a robust portfolio of assessment evidence at the end of your students’ training.
Each assessment is also mapped to unit requirements at the assessment task level, so when you are conducting validation or contextualising the vocational training materials, you can quickly and easily work out which performance criteria or assessment requirements must be addressed in your modified assessment tool to ensure all requirements are still met.
Your RTO resources package will be delivered in editable digital format, so you can easily contextualise tasks, upload to your Learning Management System or otherwise distribute to your students digitally, or print hard copies of the RTO materials for use in the classroom.
For more information about the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification, including currency, vocational outcomes, elements, performance criteria, units requirements, course packaging and more, check the training.gov.au page here – TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
Includes Learner Guides – No Expensive Third Party Textbooks Required!
Many assessment materials packages include Assessment Tools only and require you to purchase Learner Guides or third-party textbooks on an expensive per-student basis. This can add tens of thousands of dollars to your course delivery costs over the lifetime of a qualification.
Your TAE40116 RTO resources from Compliant Learning include a full set of Learner Guides in unlocked, editable format on an unlimited student license – meaning no expensive ongoing textbook fees!
This is especially critical for the TAE40116 qualification – you must have Learner Guides for your TAE40116 addition to scope application. Our Learner Guides match the Assessment Tools in style and content and they are an ideal study resource to prepare your students to complete the summative assessment tasks.
The TAE40116 Learner Guides are delivered in unlocked Word format so you can easily make any modifications or contextualise the RTO materials to your training application. You can then publish and upload to your Learning Management System for your students to access, or you have the option to print RTO training materials to distribute to students in the classroom.
Clustered TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment RTO training materials!
Our experience with clustered RTO training resources shows:
- Marking is more efficient – reduced duplication means you don’t waste valuable time on assessing the same competencies multiple times.
- Less workbooks for students & admin to manage – simpler and less intimidating for everyone.
- Faster learning progression for students – reduced duplication and ‘holistic’ learning style helps students achieve their goals faster.
- Reduced assessment workload for students – a great selling point for potential students.
Clustered course design can open up a whole range of possibilities for your students and your training organization:
- Adds additional value for your students – differentiate your RTO from competitors and offer students extra value for money
- Save time and money on assessing – increase your competitiveness in a competitive training market.
- Helps more of your students reach their goals – great for your students and great for you RTO’s completion rates.
Unlimited Student License!
With an unlimited use license, it doesn’t matter how many students you train. Recoup your investments with just a handful of course fees and then reap the benefits of delivering a premium clustered training course!
This is a self-contained RTO resource package, meaning it comes with assessment tools AND learner guides. No additional textbooks or per-student fees required.
RTO Materials Mapped to Foundation Skills!
ASQA now commonly requires you to demonstrate at audit that your training and assessment resources assess and are mapped to all Foundation Skills. This is a potential critical non-compliance if you are not able to demonstrate you have met this requirement.
Foundation skill assessment and mapping has been an integral aspect of the development of these TAE40116 resources. Compliant has designed the package to assess all required foundation skills in the assessment workbooks, and you will be provided with mapping documentation so you can easily demonstrate where this requirement is met for each performance criteria.
Don’t get caught out with sub-standard RTO resources at audit!
Virtual Workplace Resources
This TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment training and assessment package is supported by a ‘Virtual Workplace’ intranet site so you can provide your students with simulated assessment pathways. This allows your RTO to deliver training to students who are not in the workplace, and international students who are not able to work in Australia.
Your students will log into the Simulated Workplace and access simulated workplace resources they require to complete assessment tasks. Access to the Simulated Workplace sites is included in your license fee.
Vocational Placement Coordination Kit
The unit TAEASS402 does require students to complete a number of assessments in a real workplace, with real students and real assessments. This means it is not possible to provide a fully simulated pathway to course completion. After extensive research and consultation with the Skills Council and ASQA, the best solution we have found to fulfil this requirement to a satisfactory standard is through a vocational placement.
To support this process, we’ve created all the required documentation to help you set up and run these placements in a compliant manner, so your students can complete the required practical assessment tasks. The vocational placement coordination kit (included at no extra charge) includes:
- Vocational Placement Agreement – written agreement to be signed by student, Vocational Placement provider and RTO which states each parties obligations during the placement
- Vocational Placement Coordinator Info – guide to organising, supporting and documenting vocational placements for the RTOs VP coordinator, including Incident/Injury Report Forms
- Vocational Placement Provider/Supervisor Info – guide to processes, responsibilities, costs & benefits, liaising with the RTO, and other information for the VP provider/workplace supervisor, including Incident/Injury Report Forms
- Vocational Placement Student Info – guide to finding a placement, responsibilities, demonstrating skills during placement, and other information for the student, including Incident/Injury Report Forms
- Vocational Placement Coordinator Checklist
- Workplace Approval Checklist
All workplace assessment tasks have been clustered into the “Vocational Skills Workbook” with tasks the students will complete while they are on placement. This makes it really easy for the student to know what needs to be completed while they’re “on the job”.
Comprehensive Benchmark Answers
Assessment benchmarks are one of the often-overlooked elements of training resource compliance. You must have quality assessment benchmarks so your assessors can produce consistent, correct assessment judgements or else you risk passing not-yet-competent students leaving you exposed to non-compliance at audit! Good assessment benchmarks will help support and get better results from compliance processes such as moderation and validation too.
RTO Training Materials Contextualised to TAE40116
Your TAE40116 resources from Compliant Learning Resources have been specifically written as a TAE40116 RTO resource package, meaning each unit is contextualised to the TAe40116 qualification. You will receive unlocked Learner Guides, Assessment Workbooks, and Assessor Guides so you are free to contextualise and modify the course materials to be used in a range of training applications and for your compliance.
Developer, Licensing & Support
This TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment training resource is written and maintained by Compliant Learning Resources. Licensing and support for these materials will be provided by Compliant Learning Resources.
TAE40116 Addition to Scope Requirements
1. Two years’ continuous registration for any TAE training product
Providing your RTO has held registration for at least two years continuously, you may apply to add TAE training products to your scope of registration.
2. Independent validation
From 1 January 2016, if you are seeking to add any TAE qualification or assessor skill set to your RTO’s scope of registration, ASQA requires you to provide evidence with your application that your RTO has undergone an independent validation of:
- five qualifications on its scope of registration other than the TAE or TAE10 training packages or, if you have fewer than five qualifications on scope, all training products on your RTO’s explicit scope of registration, and
- the assessment system to be adopted in the delivery of the qualification/s or the assessor skill set/s applied for.
In addition, if you have had the superseded TAE training products on scope in the previous 12 months you must also provide independent validation of all TAE products.
From 1 January 2016, any RTO that has a TAE qualification or assessor skill set on its scope of registration must have undergone an independent validation of:
- its assessment system for delivery of the training and assessment qualification or assessor skill set, and
- its assessment tools, processes and outcomes in relation to the training and assessment qualification or assessor skill set.
ASQA requires you to provide evidence of the independent validation of the TAE products.
3. Provide additional evidence for certain TAE training products
You will be required to meet additional evidence requirements when adding any of the following Training and Education (TAE) Training Package training products to your RTO’s registration:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development
- TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- TAESS00011 Assessor Skill Set*
- TAESS00010 Advanced Assessor Skill Set Evidence required*
ASQA does not register RTOs for skill sets. RTOs must register for individual units explicitly if they don’t have implicit unit registration courtesy of qualifications on scope.
If you are applying to add any of the above qualifications, you will need to include with your application evidence showing:
- The details of all AQF qualifications and statements of attainment issued in the previous six months
- Evidence relating to the training and assessment strategies for each TAE product requested
- Evidence to demonstrate the training and assessment is delivered only by people who have the required skills and knowledge
- The learning resources, assessment materials and tools to be used
- Evidence showing the outcomes of your RTO’s independent validation of its assessment system
- Additional evidence for RTOs that have the relevant superseded training product on scope
- Additional evidence for RTOs seeking to deliver training and assessment qualifications for the first time
You can learn more about this process on the ASQA TAE qualification information page. Learn more about evidence requirements for applying for TAE products here. You can also contact our friendly team for more information about this process on 1300 885 484.
Enquire now and get this premium TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment learner resources and assessment tools bundle for your RTO today! Fill out the form on this page for a free information pack and samples, or call 1300 885 484 now.