YRSImportant information and terms of sale for YRS training resources.
Compliant Learning Resources (CLR) is proud to partner with YRS to assist with marketing and distribution of the RTO training and assessment materials.
YRS’ Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Unlimited student license (NO ongoing or per-student fees to pay!)
- You have the option to print or distribute materials to your students digitally with no additional fees
- No resale or distribution of the materials to other organisations
- If there are major changes to the unit code and title a whole new unit will be developed and sold at a new fee (full license fee price applies).
- All assessment materials and learner guides will be in Microsoft Word format. Materials can be edited and contextualized for your learner cohort and compliance needs. This format provides maximum flexibility and ease of modifying materials, and easy conversion to many other formats for printing or digital distribution via your LMS.
- It is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure the training materials are contextualised, and align with their Training and Assessment Strategy and all other compliance documents.
- It is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure their unit selection meets qualification or skillset packaging rules.
- If the supplied assessment resources are found non-compliant during a regulatory audit, YRS will undertake further development work at no cost and re-supply the original assessment resources with rectifications in order to demonstrate compliance. YRS offers this post-audit rectification assistance for 2 years from the date the license for the resources was issued.
- CLR strongly recommends validating and contextualising any training resources purchased from any training resource provider prior to audit.
- CLR cannot refund or exchange materials for change of mind once they have been delivered.
- A license agreement acknowledging acceptance of these terms and conditions must be signed and returned before any training resources can be released to you.
- Once order is confirmed, we will generate an invoice for the training resources requested.
- Once payment is made, it may take up to 1-2 business day for funds to clear to our account and finance to verify receipt of payment.
- When payment is confirmed we will confirm any remaining details required before delivery.
- Within 1-2 business day, we’ll send you a copy of the license agreement to sign and return to us.
- Once all required information and the signed license agreement has been received, we’ll process the order and typically deliver materials within 1-3 business days.
- Your materials will be delivered in digital format via a secure document delivery service (Dropbox, Sharepoint or similar application.
Please note that we work on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis to be fair to all our clients. Orders go into the delivery queue once payment and licensing have been finalized and all required information received. Delays to those steps may result in your order taking longer to be processed and delivered.
Note: As of 1st July 2018, in certain kinds of audits ASQA no longer offers an opportunity for rectification if non-compliances are identified at audit. This affects initial RTO registration audits and may affect other types of audits. Ultimately it is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure all compliance requirements are met at audit. No training resource provider can guarantee full compliance at audit.