CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care RTO Training Materials – RPL Kit
CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care RTO Materials Recognition of Prior Learning Kit
Accelerate the recognition of your learners’ prior learning and experience with our comprehensive CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care RPL assessment tool kit! Streamline the assessment process and provide a pathway to formal recognition of their skills and knowledge with this RPL kit for sale.
Our recognition of prior learning kit for CHC50113 training materials features the following:
- RPL Assessment Workbook
- RPL Assessor Guide
- RPL Candidate Guide
- RPL Assessment Mapping Tool
Our RPL assessment tool kit documents are in an editable digital format, so you get complete control of your resources. Customise, contextualise, or modify your training materials and recognition of prior learning kit for CHC50113 learning materials according to your RTO’s standards to meet the needs of your learner cohort.
You can also brand your CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care RPL assessment tool kit with your logo or transfer it to your own template.
Get detailed information on our RPL kits for sale by simply filling in the online form.
CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care RTO Training Resources RPL Kit for Sale
Our comprehensive RPL kits for sale are designed to streamline the assessment process, enabling RTOs to effectively recognise and reward learners’ prior learning and experience.
The CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care recognition of prior learning kit has been specifically designed to outline the performance criteria into easy-to-answer questions and simple instructions for evidence submission so your assessors can easily save time and make consistent evaluations.
Your CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care RTO materials’ RPL assessment tool kit includes these amazing features:
RPL Assessment Workbook
One assessment workbook per unit with written questions, evidence gathering and submission instructions, and third-party observation of skills template to assess prior learning and produce valid RPL decisions.
RPL Assessor Guide
Instructions and marking guides (with mapping) to help your assessors make valid assessment judgements for recognition of prior learning.
RPL Candidate Guide
Including welcome pack, RPL assessment workbook guide, authority to release form, RPL assessment candidate guide, and RPL candidate declaration and request form.
RPL Assessment Mapping Tool
Every element is mapped to specific questions, submissions, or reports in this recognition of prior learning tool kit.
Train as many students as you want and worry less about reoccurring fees when you invest in the CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care RPL kits with unlimited student licensing! You’ll also get total control of your RTO training materials since they are in editable digital formats. Freely customise, contextualise, and modify your CHC50113 training materials according to your RTO’s standards with our high-quality RPL assessment tool kit.
Please enquire now using the form to receive a free info pack with more information and samples of the CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care RTO materials.
CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care Learning Resources Package Includes 27 Units of Competency!
As part of this Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive learner guides, assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 28 units of competency. We have carefully pre-selected electives to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Early Childhood Education settings.
Diploma Package includes 27 units of competency, clustered into 10 theory workbooks and a skills workbook your students will take to their vocational placement. Units in this package include:
CHC50113 Core Units:
- CHCECE001 Develop cultural competence
- CHCECE002 Ensure the health and safety of children
- CHCECE003 Provide care for children
- CHCECE004 Promote and provide healthy food and drinks
- CHCECE005 Provide care for babies and toddlers
- CHCECE007 Develop positive and respectful relationships with children
- CHCECE009 Use an approved learning framework to guide practice
- CHCECE016 – Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children
- CHCECE017 Foster the holistic development and wellbeing of the child in early childhood
- CHCECE018 Nurture creativity in children
- CHCECE019 Facilitate compliance in an education and care services
- CHCECE020 Establish and implement plans for developing cooperative behaviour
- CHCECE021 Implement strategies for the inclusion of all children
- CHCECE022 Promote childrens agency
- CHCECE023 Analyse information to inform learning
- CHCECE024 Design and implement the curriculum to foster childrens learning and development
- CHCECE025 Embed sustainable practices in service operations
- CHCECE026 Work in partnership with families to provide appropriate education and care for children
- CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
- CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting*
- HLTWHS003 Maintain work health and safety
- CHCDIV002^ – Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- CHCECE006 Support behaviour of children and young people
- CHCECE010 Support the holistic development of children in early childhood
- CHCECE013 Use information about children to inform practice
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCMGT003 Lead the work team
^ CHCDIV002 requires additional setup for full compliance. See assessment requirements here.