CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction RTO Training Resources
Secure comprehensive and quality CPC40120 RTO materials from Compliant Learning Resources now!
Get in touch with us and be one of the first RTOs to deliver this popular qualification to students!
Your CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction training materials bundle comes complete with the following:
- Learner Guides – provide tonnes of information and learning content to help prepare your students for assessment
- Learner Assessment Workbooks – are written with clear student instructions and a range of assessment methods to comprehensively assess the unit requirements and reduce the need for trainer support
- PowerPoints – with important learning information to support classroom and webinar delivery.
- Assessor Guides – include detailed assessment benchmarks, instructions for assessors, and extensive mapping to make assessing and compliance easier.
- Assessment Mapping Document – makes it easier to locate and show where every performance criteria, performance evidence, knowledge evidence, and assessment requirement is met in the RTO assessment tools.
- Virtual Workplace Resources – include policies and procedures, templates, forms, and more to help students complete the course, and better equip students with workplace skills and knowledge.
Contact us today for a personal walkthrough and free samples to show you all the training and compliance features designed into the training materials!
Equip your RTO with a premium RTO resources package full of compliance features and thorough assessment processes. Produce quality graduates with the skills and knowledge needed to perform in the workplace.
Invest in these premium CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction resources today!
Get two complimentary templates when you buy a full qualification; a training and assessment strategy (TAS) and .
CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction Training Resources
TotalVET Training Resources is developing your CPC40120 training materials package to help you get quality outcomes for your students, meet compliance requirements, and produce graduates who have up-to-date and competitive knowledge and skills in the industry.
TotalVET’s CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction RTO training resource package has comprehensive mapping and is written for the 2020 release of the course. Our CPC40120 RTO materials will cater to changes in the course units to comply with the updated regulatory and licensing requirements, as well as the requirements of the National Construction Code.
TotalVET’s development team will validate and rectify the CPC40120 training resources prior to delivery to ensure a quality training product. Construction subject matter experts are also extensively consulted and involved in the validation of the training resources during development to ensure the content will be current and relevant to the industry.
Unlike many other training products out there, this is not a “quick and dirty” rebadging of old CPC40110 resources – TotalVET’s CPC40120 package is the result of extensive new research and writing. Order our quality CPC40120 RTO materials package today!
Your CPC40120 RTO Resource Features:
- Unlimited student license – lets you train as many students as you want without added student license fees.
- Editable training resources – will let you modify and contextualise the materials for your RTO’s needs, rebrand, add or remove content, convert to LMS format and more
- Option to print unlimited copies for your students – ideal for face-to-face delivery
- Free enhancements and improvements – means you won’t get any extra charges for quality & compliance improvements during the lifetime of the units/qualification
- Includes 19 units of competency – have the flexibility to design your own CPC40120 package from a wide range of electives.
- Includes Learner Guides – are supplied in an editable digital format, which means you won’t incur ongoing per-student learner resource costs.
- Comprehensive and detailed assessment benchmarks – provide a consistent standard for making valid assessment judgments.
- Extensive mapping documentation – will help you in the contextualisation and validation processes, and it helps demonstrate your RTOs compliance at audit
- Supported by virtual workplace resources – includes a great range of necessary workplace files that will support your learners in their studies.
CPC40120 Assessment Tools
- Editable Word format – lets you modify, adapt, or contextualise the RTO assessment tools to suit your RTO’s specific needs better. You can rebrand the materials with this format or add or delete content.
- Mix of Assessment Methods – are used to demonstrate the unit requirements, including written and practical tasks.
- Unlimited Student License – lets you deliver training to as many students as you want without incurring extra student license fees. Your CPC40120 training package may save you thousands of dollars compared to the per-student license model of other resource developers.
- Printable or uploadable to your LMS – print as many copies as you want or integrate the assessment tools to your LMS.
CPC40120 Learner Guides
- Tons of information – so students have a quality learning resource for self-paced study, reducing the workload of trainers and minimising support requests.
- Matches the assessment content – to avoid confusion and to better support learners with assessments.
- Editable Word format – lets you rebrand or modify the RTO learner guides for it to suit your delivery strategy better.
- Unlimited student license – allows you to give learner guides to as many students as you want without your RTO incurring large ongoing fees associated with per-student-license models.
- Printable or upload to your LMS – print as many copies as needed for use in a classroom setting or integrate the guides into your LMS for online access.
CPC40120 Mapping Documents
We provide mapping documents! All assessments in the updated CPC40120 RTO materials are mapped directly against their respective units of competency and verified to ensure every requirement has been assessed using the appropriate method of data collection. We will provide you with a complete set of mapping documents.
Further, you will receive mapping notes on every assessment task in the assessor guide to support your validation and contextualisation processes, and to help you with compliance at audit.
Unlimited Student License
You will be able to train as many students as you want with the unlimited student license that comes with our CPC40120 RTO training package.
Can potentially save your RTOs thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars vs per-student licensing models!
Virtual Workplace Resources
This amazing CPC40120 training package resource package will provide your students with access to a wide range of helpful workplace materials. These may include forms, templates, policies, procedures, case studies, scenarios, reports, and other files.
These resources help address the problem of students not being able to complete their training because they can’t access essential documents required for the course. Many workplaces don’t have the required documents in the first place, won’t give students access to “private” or “confidential” files, or the students are not yet working in the industry.
These virtual workplace resources are important to help your students to complete the CPC40120 course!
Contextualisation & Compliance
We always recommend that your RTO completes its own validation of the assessment tools so that you understand the materials and are fully prepared for your application to scope or audit.
Your CPC40120 training package will include high-quality and detailed RTO assessment tools, learning resources, and extensive mapping documentation to make it easy to validate, contextualise to your RTO’s specific needs, and create your training and assessment strategies.
The publisher, TotalVET Training Resources, supports these CPC40120 training resources with a rectification assistance guarantee. Please see their licensing terms for details.
ORDER Your CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction RTO Training Materials Now!
Enquire now for free samples of the RTO training resources and a walkthrough of our RTO training resources so that we may show you the key training and compliance features that will make your team’s life easier, save you money, and help you secure your training organisation’s registration.
Simply call us on 1300 885 484 or fill out the enquiry form and our team will be in touch ASAP to assist you with more information.
For more information about the CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction qualification, including its currency status, vocational outcomes, elements, performance criteria, units and requirements, course packaging and more, check the training.gov.au page here CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction.
NB: We do NOT provide any training services. We only develop RTO training materials and assessment resources for Australian Registered Training Organisations and other training providers.
CPC40120 e-Learning Resources
The new CPC40120 e-Learning Resources bundle comes with state-of-the-art tools to help your RTO deliver training for the Certificate IV in Building and Construction qualification in a structured and interactive manner.
These e-Learning resources are optimised for delivery through an LMS so you can use them to provide engaging and quality online training to students or use them through a blended training delivery model.
Your CPC40120 e-Learning Resources come with the following:
Interactive e-Learning Content
Give your learners a premium and engaging training experience with interactable elements featured in the e-Learning CPC40120 RTO resource package. The interactive e-Learning content covers all qualification content and includes quiz questions for every element to test and assist in knowledge retention.
Learning content is also ‘bite-sized’ so students will be able to chunk and retain the information better, resulting in better training outcomes.
There are summary quizzes for each chapter to test your learners’ understanding of the course materials and to allow them to identify and revisit areas of improvement.
Narration of the Learning Content
Your CPC40120 e-Learning resources for RTOs will include an audio narration to assist learners who want to listen to learn! These resources are great for learners who have LLN needs or those who have an aural learning style.
Note that learning through listening is also more plausible because of the ‘bite-sized’ content structure.
Your new CPC40120 e-Learning resources are in a SCORM/HTML 5 compliant format and have plug-and-play compatibility with most learning management systems on the market today.
These e-Learning resources can easily be installed in Moodle, Canvas, Blackboard, and other popular e-learning platforms.
Students can study the Certificate IV in Building and Construction qualification in their free time and almost anywhere because these CPC40120 e-Learning resources have compatibility with desktop, tablet, and other mobile devices.
Editable Files for Easy Modification and Customisation
The CPC40120 e-Learning resources will be provided in an editable format so you can easily modify or customise the resources to perfectly suit your training organisation’s specific needs or the needs of your learner cohort. Meaning, you can easily adapt your new resources to your training delivery style and assessment methods.
Contact us now to secure your e-Learning resources for the CPC40120 – Certificate IV in Building and Construction qualification and to upgrade your training delivery!
Please enquire now using the form to receive a free info pack with more information and samples of the CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction RTO materials.
CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction Units of Competency
The CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction comes with a total of 19 units, which consist of 11 core units and 8 elective units.
To achieve the occupational outcome Builder, all Group A must be selected. Choose the remaining units from the list of elective units below to complete the package.
To achieve the occupational outcome Site Manager, all Group B must be selected. Choose the remaining units from the list of elective units below to complete the package.
- CPCCBC4001 Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for Class 1 and 10 Buildings
- CPCCBC4002 Manage work health and safety in the building and construction workplace
- CPCCBC4007 Plan building or construction work
- CPCCBC4008 Supervise site communication and administration processes for building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4009 Apply legal requirements to building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4010 Apply structural principles to residential and commercial constructions
- CPCCBC4012 Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCBC4014 Prepare simple building sketches and drawings
- CPCCBC4018 Apply site surveys and set-out procedures to building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4021 Minimise waste on the building and construction site
- CPCCBC4053 Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for Class 2 to 9, Type C Buildings
Group A – Building
- BSBPMG422 Apply project quality management techniques
- CPCCBC4004 Identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4005 Produce labour and material schedules for ordering
- CPCCBC4006 Select, procure and store construction materials for building and construction projects
- CPCSUS4002 Use building science principles to construct energy efficient buildings
- CPCCBC4003 Select, prepare and administer a construction contract
Group B – Site Manager
- CPCCBC4013 Prepare and evaluate tender documentation
- CPCCBC4017 Arrange resources and prepare for the building and construction project
- CPCCBC4052 Lead and manage teams in the building and construction industry
- CPCCCO4001 Supervise concreting work
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- BSBESB407 Manage finances for new business ventures
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBPMG426 Apply project risk management techniques
- CPCCBC4024 Resolve business disputes
- CPCCBC4026 Arrange building applications and approvals
- CPCCBC5019 Manage building and construction business finances
- BSBESB406 Establish operational strategies and procedures for new business ventures
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
- BSBESB402 Establish legal and risk management requirements of new business ventures