CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction RTO Training Resources
Unlimited Student Use Licence
Assessment Tools For Your Learners
Assessor Guide With Benchmark Answers
Assessment Tool Mapping Documents
Structured Learner Resources
CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction | TotalVET Training Resources
Secure the latest 2020 release of the CPC40120 training resources from Compliant Learning Resources now!
Get in touch with us and be one of the first RTOs to deliver this popular qualification to students!
Your new CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction training materials bundle comes complete with the following:
- Learner Guides – provide tonnes of information and learning content to help prepare your students for assessment
- Learner Assessment Workbooks – are written with clear student instructions and a range of assessment methods to comprehensively assess the unit requirements and reduce the need for trainer support
- PowerPoints – with important learning information to support classroom and webinar delivery.
- Assessor Guides – include detailed assessment benchmarks, instructions for assessors, and extensive mapping to make assessing and compliance easier.
- Assessment Mapping Document – makes it easier to locate and show where every performance criteria, performance evidence, knowledge evidence, and assessment requirement is met in the RTO assessment tools.
- Virtual Workplace Resources – include policies and procedures, templates, forms, and more to help students complete the course, and better equip students with workplace skills and knowledge.
Contact us today for a personal walkthrough and free samples to show you all the training and compliance features designed into the training materials!
Be one of the first RTO’s to market with this popular new qualification, equip your RTO with a premium RTO resources package full of compliance features and thorough assessment processes. Produce quality graduates with the skills and knowledge needed to perform in the workplace.
Invest in these premium CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction resources today!
CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction Training Resources
TotalVET Training Resources is developing your CPC40120 training materials package to help you get quality outcomes for your students, meet compliance requirements, and produce graduates who have up-to-date and competitive knowledge and skills in the industry.
TotalVET’s CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction RTO training package has comprehensive mapping and is written for the 2020 release of the course. Our newest CPC40120 training materials for RTOs will cater to changes in the course units to comply with the updated regulatory and licensing requirements, as well as the requirements of the National Construction Code.
TotalVET’s development team will validate and rectify the CPC40120 training resources prior to delivery to ensure a quality training product. Construction subject matter experts are also extensively consulted and involved in the validation of the training resources during development to ensure the content will be current and relevant to the industry.
Unlike many other training products out there, this is not a “quick and dirty” rebadging of old CPC40110 resources – TotalVET’s CPC40120 package is the result of extensive new research and writing. Order this quality training resources package today!
Your CPC40120 RTO Resource Features:
- Unlimited student license – lets you train as many students as you want without added student license fees.
- Editable training resources – will let you modify and contextualise the materials for your RTO’s needs, rebrand, add or remove content, convert to LMS format and more
- Option to print unlimited copies for your students – ideal for face-to-face delivery
- Free enhancements and improvements – means you won’t get any extra charges for quality & compliance improvements during the lifetime of the units/qualification
- Includes 19 units of competency – have the flexibility to design your own CPC40120 package from a wide range of electives.
- Includes Learner Guides – are supplied in an editable digital format, which means you won’t incur ongoing per-student learner resource costs.
- Comprehensive and detailed assessment benchmarks – provide a consistent standard for making valid assessment judgments.
- Extensive mapping documentation – will help you in the contextualisation and validation processes, and it helps demonstrate your RTOs compliance at audit
- Supported by virtual workplace resources – includes a great range of necessary workplace files that will support your learners in their studies.
CPC40120 Assessment Tools
- Editable Word format – lets you modify, adapt, or contextualise the RTO assessment tools to suit your RTO’s specific needs better. You can rebrand the materials with this format or add or delete content.
- Mix of Assessment Methods – are used to demonstrate the unit requirements, including written and practical tasks.
- Unlimited Student License – lets you deliver training to as many students as you want without incurring extra student license fees. Your CPC40120 training package may save you thousands of dollars compared to the per-student license model of other resource developers.
- Printable or uploadable to your LMS – print as many copies as you want or integrate the assessment tools to your LMS.
CPC40120 Learner Guides
- Tons of information – so students have a quality learning resource for self-paced study, reducing the workload of trainers and minimising support requests.
- Matches the assessment content – to avoid confusion and to better support learners with assessments.
- Editable Word format – lets you rebrand or modify the RTO learner guides for it to suit your delivery strategy better.
- Unlimited student license – allows you to give learner guides to as many students as you want without your RTO incurring large ongoing fees associated with per-student-license models.
- Printable or upload to your LMS – print as many copies as needed for use in a classroom setting or integrate the guides into your LMS for online access.
CPC40120 Mapping Documents
We provide mapping documents! All assessments in the updated CPC40120 RTO materials are mapped directly against their respective units of competency and verified to ensure every requirement has been assessed using the appropriate method of data collection. We will provide you with a complete set of mapping documents.
Further, you will receive mapping notes on every assessment task in the assessor guide to support your validation and contextualisation processes, and to help you with compliance at audit.
Unlimited Student License
You will be able to train as many students as you want with the unlimited student license that comes with our CPC40120 RTO training package.
Can potentially save your RTOs thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars vs per-student licensing models!
Virtual Workplace Resources
This amazing CPC40120 training package resource package will provide your students with access to a wide range of helpful workplace materials. These may include forms, templates, policies, procedures, case studies, scenarios, reports, and other files.
These resources help address the problem of students not being able to complete their training because they can’t access essential documents required for the course. Many workplaces don’t have the required documents in the first place, won’t give students access to “private” or “confidential” files, or the students are not yet working in the industry.
These virtual workplace resources are important to help your students to complete the CPC40120 course!
Contextualisation & Compliance
We always recommend that your RTO completes its own validation of the assessment tools so that you understand the materials and are fully prepared for your application to scope or audit.
Your CPC40120 training package will include high-quality and detailed RTO assessment tools, learning resources, and extensive mapping documentation to make it easy to validate, contextualise to your RTO’s specific needs, and create your training and assessment strategies.
The publisher, TotalVET Training Resources, supports these CPC40120 training resources with a rectification assistance guarantee. Please see their licensing terms for details.
ORDER Your CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction RTO Training Materials Now!
Enquire now for free samples of the RTO training resources and a walkthrough of our RTO training resources so that we may show you the key training and compliance features that will make your team’s life easier, save you money, and help you secure your training organisation’s registration.
Simply call us on 1300 885 484 or fill out the enquiry form and our team will be in touch ASAP to assist you with more information.
For more information about the CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction qualification, including its currency status, vocational outcomes, elements, performance criteria, units and requirements, course packaging and more, check the training.gov.au page here – CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction.
NB: We do NOT provide any training services. We only develop RTO training materials and assessment resources for Australian Registered Training Organisations and other training providers.
Please enquire now using the form to receive a free info pack with more information and samples of the CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction RTO materials.
This package of training materials includes units for the CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction. We are cataloguing the RTO resources to identify which units are available for each qualification, so enquire now for the most current information on units we can supply for this course.
We offer additional units from the CPC training package in this publishers catalogue and may be able to supply RTO materials from partner publishers to fulfil your needs, so please get in touch if you are looking for anything else from this range of educational resources.
Please check the licensing and product support here for terms and conditions of sale of resources from TotalVET Training Resources.