CPCCBC4006 Select, procure and store construction materials for building and construction projects RTO Training Resources
Unlimited Student Use Licence
Assessment Tools For Your Learners
Assessor Guide With Benchmark Answers
Assessment Tool Mapping Documents
Structured Learner Resources
CPCCBC4006 Select, procure and store construction materials for building and construction projects | TotalVET Training Resources
ORDER the latest 2020 release of the CPCCBC4006 Select, procure and store construction materials for building and construction projects industry training resources from Compliant Learning Resources now!
Your new CPCCBC4006 Select, procure and store construction materials for building and construction projects industry training materials bundle comes complete with the following:
- Learner Guides – provide tonnes of information and learning content to help prepare your students for assessment
- Learner Assessment Workbooks – are written with clear student instructions and a range of assessment methods to comprehensively assess the unit requirements and reduce the need for trainer support
- PowerPoints – with important learning information to support classroom and webinar delivery.
- Assessor Guides – include detailed assessment benchmarks, instructions for assessors, and extensive mapping to make assessing and compliance easier.
- Assessment Mapping Document – makes it easier to locate and show where every performance criteria, performance evidence, knowledge evidence, and assessment requirement is met in the RTO assessment tools.
- Virtual Workplace Resources – include policies and procedures, templates, forms, and more to help students complete the course, and better equip students with workplace skills and knowledge.
Contact us today for a personal walkthrough and free samples to show you all the training and compliance features designed into the training materials!
Be one of the first RTO’s to market with this popular new unit, equip your RTO with a premium RTO resources package full of compliance features and thorough assessment processes. Produce quality graduates with the skills and knowledge needed to perform in the workplace.
Invest in these premium CPCCBC4006 Select, procure and store construction materials for building and construction projects industry resources today!
CPCCBC4006 Select, procure and store construction materials for building and construction projects Training Resources
TotalVET Training Resources is developing your CPCCBC4006 training materials package to help you get quality outcomes for your students, meet compliance requirements, and produce graduates who have up-to-date and competitive knowledge and skills in the industry.
This new CPCCBC4006 Select, procure and store construction materials for building and construction projects RTO training package includes comprehensive mapping and is written for the 2020 release of the course. Our newest CPCCBC4006 training materials for RTOs will cater to changes in the course unit to comply with the updated regulatory and licensing requirements.
TotalVET’s development team will validate the CPCCBC4006 training resources prior to delivery to ensure a quality training product. Construction subject matter experts are also extensively consulted and involved in the validation of the training resources during development to ensure the content will be current and relevant to the industry.
Unlike many other training products out there, this is not a “quick and dirty” rebadging of old unit resources – TotalVET’s CPCCBC4006 package is the result of extensive new research and writing for the 2020 CPC training package release. Order these quality training resources today!
Your CPCCBC4006 RTO Resource Features:
- Unlimited student license – lets you train as many students as you want without added student license fees.
- Editable training resources – will let you modify and contextualise the materials for your RTO’s needs, rebrand, add or remove content, convert to LMS format and more
- Option to print unlimited copies for your students – ideal for face-to-face delivery
- Free enhancements and improvements – means you won’t get any extra charges for quality & compliance improvements during the lifetime of the unit
- Includes Learner Guides – are supplied in an editable digital format, which means you won’t incur ongoing per-student learner resource costs.
- Comprehensive and detailed assessment benchmarks – provide a consistent standard for making valid assessment judgments.
- Extensive mapping documentation – will help you in the contextualisation and validation processes, and it helps demonstrate your RTOs compliance at audit
- Supported by virtual workplace resources – includes a great range of necessary workplace files that will support your learners in their studies.
CPCCBC4006 Assessment Tools
- Editable Word format – lets you modify, adapt, or contextualise the RTO assessment tools to suit your RTO’s specific needs better. You can rebrand the materials with this format or add or delete content.
- Mix of Assessment Methods – are used to demonstrate the unit requirements, including written and practical tasks.
- Unlimited Student License – lets you deliver training to as many students as you want without incurring extra student license fees. Your CPCCBC4006 training package may save you thousands of dollars compared to the per-student license model
- Print or upload to your LMS – print as many copies as you want for your students or integrate the assessment tools to your LMS.
CPCCBC4006 Learner Guides
- Tons of information – so students have a quality learning resource for self-paced study, reducing the workload of trainers and minimising support requests.
- Matches the assessment content – to avoid confusion and to better support learners with assessments.
- Editable Word format – lets you rebrand or modify the RTO learner guides for it to suit your delivery strategy better.
- Unlimited student license – allows you to give learner guides to as many students as you want without your RTO incurring large ongoing fees associated with per-student-license models.
- Printable or upload to your LMS – print as many copies as needed for use in a classroom setting or integrate the guides into your LMS for online access.
CPCCBC4006 Mapping Documents
We provide mapping documents! All assessments in the updated CPCCBC4006 RTO materials are mapped directly against their respective units of competency and verified to ensure requirements are assessed using the appropriate method of data collection. We will provide you with a complete set of mapping documents.
Further, you will receive mapping notes on every assessment task in the assessor guide to support your validation and contextualisation processes and to help you with compliance at audit.
Unlimited Student License
You will be able to train as many students as you want with the unlimited student license that comes with our CPCCBC4006 RTO training package.
The unlimited student license model can potentially save your RTOs thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars vs per-student licensing models!
Virtual Workplace Resources
This amazing CPCCBC4006 training package resource package will provide your students with access to a wide range of helpful workplace materials. These may include forms, templates, policies, procedures, case studies, scenarios, reports, and other files.
These resources help address the problem of students not being able to complete their training because they can’t access essential documents required for the course. Many workplaces don’t have the required documents in the first place, won’t give students access to “private” or “confidential” files, or the students are not yet working in the industry.
These virtual workplace resources are important to help your students to complete the CPCCBC4006 course!
Contextualisation & Compliance
We always recommend that your RTO completes its own validation of the assessment tools so that you understand the materials and are fully prepared for your application to scope or audit.
Your CPCCBC4006 training package will include high-quality and detailed RTO assessment tools, learning resources, and extensive mapping documentation to make it easy to validate, contextualise to your RTO’s specific needs, and create your training and assessment strategies.
The publisher, TotalVET Training Resources, supports these CPCCBC4006 training resources with a rectification assistance guarantee. Please see their licensing terms for details.
ORDER Your CPCCBC4006 Select, procure and store construction materials for building and construction projects RTO Training Materials Now!
Enquire now for free samples of the RTO training resources and a walkthrough of our RTO training resources so that we may show you the key training and compliance features that will make your team’s life easier, save you money, and help you secure your training organisation’s registration.
Simply call us on 1300 885 484 or fill out the enquiry form and our team will be in touch ASAP to assist you with more information.
For more information about the CPCCBC4006 Select, procure and store construction materials for building and construction projects unit, including its currency status, vocational outcomes, elements, performance criteria, units and requirements, course packaging and more, check the training.gov.au page here – CPCCBC4006 Select, procure and store construction materials for building and construction projects
NB: We do NOT provide any training services. We only develop RTO training materials and assessment resources for Australian Registered Training Organisations and other training providers.
Please enquire now using the form to receive a free info pack with more information and samples of the CPCCBC4006 Select, procure and store construction materials for building and construction projects RTO materials.
Please check the licensing and product support here for terms and conditions of sale of resources from TotalVET Training Resources.