HLT43021 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance RTO Materials
HLT43021 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance RTO Learning Materials
Order the HLT43021 RTO resources now to deliver training for the Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance qualification.
Our HLT43021 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance RTO training resources bundle comes complete with:
- Learner Guides – with learning content for students to study before attempting the assessment tasks.
- Assessment Workbooks – containing clear instructions for students to complete the summative assessments.
- Assessor Guides – with assessor instructions, assessment benchmarks, competency records and mapping notes that are easy to understand.
- Assessment Mapping Documents – detailed master mapping matrix showing where all unit requirements are met.
- Simulated Business Resources – includes a wealth of simulated client files, policies, procedures, forms, templates and other materials to support student learning and course completion.
Your premium HLT43021 RTO materials package will include training and compliance features RTOs need to keep up with compliance obligations.
Enquire now for more information on the current development status, samples and pricing for this sought-after HLT43021 RTO resource package!Get Your Free Samples, Product Info and Pricing
HLT43021 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance RTO Resources and Assessment Materials
Get a complete HLT43021 training materials package so your RTO can deliver and assess the nationally recognised Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance qualification!
Contact us now for more information and to order quality HLT43021 RTO materials now!
These HLT43021 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance RTO materials and assessment resources have been designed so you can deliver quality training outcomes to your students, and produce graduates equipped with the skills they need to excel in the workplace.
Compliant’s HLT43021 Assessment Tools are being developed to exacting compliance standards by experienced instructional designers so you can be confident in delivering and assessing training, and also when your RTO inevitably undergoes an official regulatory audit. The assessment tools will undergo one or more rounds of validation and gap-filling as part of the development process to ensure you receive a robust assessment resource.
We also supply you with crucial mapping documents! All assessments in the HLT43021 RTO materials are mapped directly against the relevant unit of competency and verified to ensure every competency requirement has been assessed using appropriate methods of evidence collection. You’ll receive a complete set of mapping documents to support your validation process and to help you during audit.
You will receive an unlimited student license, meaning you can deliver and assess training to as many students as you want using this HLT43021 training resource. Compliant’s package includes pre-selected elective units, clustered into a streamlined delivery package. This means you can provide a holistic training experience to your students, and enjoy efficient, cost-effective training delivery for your RTO.
NB: We do NOT provide any training services. We develop RTO training materials and assessment resources for purchase and use by Australian Registered Training Organisations and other training providers.
Comprehensive HLT43021 Assessment Tools Package
The HLT43021 RTO materials utilise a range of assessment methods such as short answers, case studies, scenarios, practical observations, multiple choice, projects, vocational placement and more to form a robust portfolio of assessment evidence at the end of your students’ training.
Each assessment is also mapped to unit requirements at the assessment task level, so when you are conducting validation or contextualising the vocational training materials, you can quickly and easily work out which performance criteria or assessment requirements must be addressed in your modified assessment tool to ensure all requirements are still met.
Your HLT43021 RTO resources package will be delivered in editable digital format, so you can easily contextualise tasks, upload to your Learning Management System or otherwise distribute to your students digitally, or print hard copies of the materials for use in the classroom.
For more information about HLT43021 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance, please check the training.gov.au page.
Includes HLT43021 Learner Guides
This HLT43021 training resources package includes a full set of learner guides – packed full of information and educational content for your students. These will be the “textbook” or study resource for your students while they complete this qualification.
The Assessor Guides actually include mapping to the Learner Guides. This means it’s easy to work out which sections of the learner resources match up to each assessment task so you can easily plan your course delivery. This is perfect to create quick study guides for students who are deemed “Not Yet Competent” when you are assessing student submissions.
Your HLT43021 training resources from Compliant Learning include a full set of Learner Guides in unlocked, editable digital format on an unlimited student license – meaning no expensive ongoing textbook fees!
Detailed, Specific Assessment Benchmarks
Assessment benchmarks are one of the often-overlooked elements of training resource compliance. You must have quality assessment benchmarks in your HLT43021 RTO resources so your assessors can produce consistent, correct assessment judgements. Without strong, clear assessment benchmarks, you risk having your assessors pass not-yet-competent students, leaving your RTO exposed to non-compliance at audit!
Good assessment benchmarks throughout your assessment materials will help support and get better results from compliance processes such as moderation and validation too.
Easily Edit Resources to Suit Your Context
These resources come in a fully editable format to allow you to edit for your context. The Learning Resources and Assessment Tools are developed using best practise for a generic workplace context. You can easily edit the resources to suit the context of your learner cohort or industry context.
We have also developed this really useful Guide to Contextualisation which outlines how you can who about completing the contextualisation process. Please take a read before you use the resources.
Simulated Business Resources
This HLT43021 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance training and assessment materials package is supported by a Simulated Business intranet site which includes additional “workplace” resources to help you deliver and assess this Unit easily, and offer training to more students. These resources may include materials like policies and procedures, templates, forms, case studies, simulated client files, meeting minutes and more.
Unlimited Student License!
With an unlimited use license, it doesn’t matter how many students you train. Recoup your investments with just a handful of course fees and then reap the benefits of delivering a premium HLT43021 training and assessment resource.
Compliant’s HLT43021 resource is a self-contained, one-off license RTO materials package, meaning it comes with assessment tools AND learner guides. No additional textbooks or per-student fees required.
Developer, Licensing & Support
This HLT43021 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance RTO training resource is developed and published by Compliant Learning Resources. Licensing and support for these RTO materials will be provided by Compliant Learning Resources.
Enquire now and get this premium HLT43021 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance learning and assessment resources bundle for your RTO today!Get Your Free Samples, Product Info and Pricing
Please enquire now using the form to receive a free info pack with more information and samples of the HLT43021 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance RTO materials.Get Your Free Samples, Product Info and Pricing
HLT43021 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance Units of Competency
The traininig resource package for the HLT43021 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance includes a total of 18 units, which are divided into 10 core units and 8 elective units. You can personalize your package by selecting from the range of elective units below. Please note that 4 units must be coded HLTAHA, while the remaining units can be selected from the list of elective units provided.
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- CHCCCS020 Respond effectively to behaviours of concern
- CHCCCS036 Support relationships with carer and family
- CHCCCS038 Facilitate the empowerment of people receiving support
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- HLTAHA027 Assist with an allied health program
- HLTAHA047 Engage with clinical supervision and delegation
- HLTAHA049 Identify impact of health conditions
- HLTINF006 Apply basic principles and practices of infection prevention and control
- HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- CHCCCS002 Assist with movement
- HLTAHA028 Deliver and monitor physical or manual therapy programs
- HLTAHA032 Support maintenance of functional status
- HLTAHA037 Deliver and monitor a hydrotherapy program
- HLTAHA038 Support the use of orthoses or prostheses
- HLTAHA040 Assist with the monitoring and modification of meals and menus according to individualised plans
- HLTAHA041 Support food services and dietetics in menu and meal order processing
- HLTAHA029 Support independence and community participation
- HLTAHA031 Assist in rehabilitation programs
- HLTAHA033 Conduct group sessions for individual outcomes
- HLTAHA044 Work within a community rehabilitation environment
- CHCAGE011 Provide support to people living with dementia
- CHCCCS040 Support independence and well being
- CHCMHS001 Work with people with mental health issues
- BSBMED303 Maintain patient records
- CHCAGE007 Recognise and report risk of falls
- CHCAGE008 Implement falls prevention strategies
- CHCCCS037 Visit client residence
- CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- CHCPRT027 Work collaboratively to maintain an environment safe for children and young people
This HLT43021 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance RTO training resource is developed and published by Compliant Learning Resources. Licensing and support for these RTO materials will be provided by Compliant Learning Resources.Get Your Free Samples, Product Info and Pricing