SIS30122 Certificate III in Sport, Aquatics and Recreation RTO Resources
Secure the latest release of the SIS30122 RTO resources!
Your new SIS30122 Certificate III in Sport, Aquatics and Recreation RTO learning resources bundle comes complete with the following:
- Learner Resource – provide tons of information and learning content to help prepare your students for assessment.
- Trainer Manual includes answers to the learning activities included in the Learner Resource document
- Learning Activity Workbook includes summative assessment tasks which may include short answers, case studies, projects, and practical observations.
- PowerPoint Presentations – with important learning information to support classroom and webinar delivery.
- Access to Virtual Workplace Resources (wherever applicable) – includes access to policies and procedures, templates, forms, and more to help students complete the course, and better equip students with workplace skills and knowledge.
- Mapping Tool a comprehensive document of unit requirements that are mapped to assessment tasks (contained in the back of the assessor assessment file).
- (Optional Addon) e-Learning Resources – engaging e-learning version of the Learner Resources provided in a HTML5/SCORM compliant format and easily integrates into popular LMS platforms.
Contact us today for a personal walkthrough and free samples of our RTO training resources to show you all the training and compliance features designed into the RTO training materials!
Be one of the first RTOs to market with this popular new qualification, equip your RTO with premium RTO training and assessment resources full of compliance features and thorough assessment processes. Produce quality graduates with the skills and knowledge needed to perform in the workplace.
Invest in these premium SIS30122 Certificate III in Sport, Aquatics and Recreation RTO materials today!
SIS30122 Certificate III in Sport, Aquatics and Recreations RTO Resources
Precision RTO Resources’ new SIS30122 RTO training materials package will help you get quality outcomes for your students, meet compliance requirements, and produce graduates who have up-to-date and competitive knowledge and skills in the industry._x000D_
The new SIS30122 Certificate III in Sport, Aquatics and Recreations RTO training package includes comprehensive mapping and is written for the latest release of the course.
The development team undertake validation and rectification processes as part of the SIS30122 training resource development to ensure a quality training product. Subject matter experts are also extensively consulted and involved in the validation of the RTO training resources during development to ensure the content will be current and relevant to the industry.
Your SIS30122 RTO Learning Resources Package Features:
- Unlimited student license – lets you train as many students as you want without added student license fees.
- Editable RTO training resources – will let you modify and contextualise the RTO materials to suit your needs, rebrand, add or remove content, convert to LMS format and more.
- Option to print unlimited copies for your students – ideal for face-to-face delivery.
- Free enhancements and improvements – means you won’t get any extra charges for quality & compliance improvements during the lifetime of the units/qualification.
- Includes SIS30122 of competency – have the flexibility to design your own SIS30122 package from a wide range of electives.
- Includes Learner Resources – supplied in an editable digital format, which means you won’t incur ongoing per-student learner resource costs.
- Comprehensive and detailed assessment benchmarks – provide a consistent standard for making valid assessment judgments.
- Extensive mapping documentation – will help you in the contextualisation and validation processes, and it helps demonstrate your RTOs compliance at audit.
- Supported by access to virtual workplace resources ‘¢’¬ includes access to a great range of necessary workplace files that you can utilise to support your learners in their studies (wherever applicable).
SIS30122 RTO Assessment Tools
- Includes a Learner Assessment Workbook and Assessor Assessment document for each unit.
- Editable Word format – lets you modify, adapt, or contextualise the RTO assessment tools to suit your RTO’s specific needs better. You can rebrand the RTO materials with this format or add or delete content.
- Mix of Assessment Methods – are used to demonstrate the unit requirements, including written and practical tasks.
- Unlimited Student License – lets you deliver training to as many students as you want without incurring extra student license fees. Your SIS30122 training package may save you thousands of dollars compared to the per-student license model of other resource developers.
- Printable or Uploadable to your LMS – print as many copies as you want or integrate the assessment tools to your LMS.
SIS30122 RTO Learner Resources
- Tons of information – so students have a quality learning resource for self-paced study, reducing the workload of trainers and minimising support requests.
- Matches the assessment content – to avoid confusion and to better support learners with assessments.
- Editable Word format – lets you rebrand or modify the RTO learning resources for it to suit your delivery strategy better.
- Unlimited student license – allows you to give learner guides to as many students as you want without your RTO incurring large ongoing fees associated with per-student-license models.
- Printable or upload to your LMS – print as many copies as needed for use in a classroom setting or integrate the guides into your LMS for online access.
- Trainer Manual version of the Learner Resources contains answers to the learning activities found throughout the Learner Resources
- Includes one SIS PowerPoint presentation per unit of competency
- Key learning points summarised in slides to support your classroom or webinar delivery of the course content
- Editable so you can modify branding, imagery, terminology and add/remove content to contextualise to your RTO’s delivery style and learner cohort needs.
SIS30122 e-Learning Resources (Optional)
- Add the optional HTML5/SCORM compliant e-learning resources to your SIS30122 RTO training and assessment resources package!
- Includes interactive learning activities, audio-narration and engaging content
- Plug & play compatible with most popular LMS platforms including Moodle!
- Get online training up and running quickly & easily
- Can help you demonstrate volume of learning requirements have been met through online training (when paired with a suitable LMS platform that tracks student activity) vital for compliance!
- Receive an additional discount on your e-learning resources when you bundle them with the rest of your training and assessment materials.
SIS30122 Mapping Tool
All assessments in the updated SIS30122 RTO materials are mapped directly against their respective units of competency and verified to ensure every requirement has been assessed using the appropriate method of data collection. We will provide you with a complete set of mapping documents (contained within the back of the Assessor Assessment file).
Further, you will receive mapping notes on assessment tasks in the Assessor Assessment document to support your validation and contextualisation processes, and to help you with compliance at audit.
Unlimited Student License
You will be able to train as many students as you want with the unlimited student license that comes with our SIS30122 RTO training package._x000D_
Can potentially save your RTOs thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars vs per-student licensing models!_x000D_
Access to Virtual Workplace Resources
This amazing SIS30122 training and assessment package will provide your students with access to a wide range of helpful workplace materials. These may include forms, templates, policies, procedures, case studies, scenarios, reports, and other files.
These resources help address the problem of students not being able to complete their training because they can’t access essential documents required for the course. Many workplaces don’t have the required documents in the first place, won’t give students access to “private” or “confidential” files, or the students are not yet working in the industry
Contextualisation & Compliance
We always recommend that your RTO completes its own validation of the assessment tools so that you understand the RTO learning and assessment materials and are fully prepared for your application to scope or audit.
Your SIS30122 RTO learning and assessment materials package will include high-quality and detailed RTO assessment resources, RTO learning resources, and extensive mapping documentation to make it easy to validate, contextualise to your RTO’s specific needs, and create your training and assessment strategies.
The publisher, Precision RTO Resources, supports these SIS30122 RTO resources with a rectification assistance guarantee. Please see their licensing terms for details.
ORDER your SIS30122 Certificate III in Sport, Aquatics and Recreation RTO Materials Now!
Enquire now for free samples of our RTO materials and a walkthrough so that we may show you the key training and compliance features that will make your team’s life easier, save you money, and help you secure your training organisation’s registration.
Simply call us on 1300 885 484 to buy RTO materials, or fill out the enquiry form and our team will be in touch ASAP to assist you with more information. _x000D_
NB: We do NOT provide any training services. We only develop RTO learning materials and RTO assessment resources for Australian Registered Training Organisations and other training providers.
SIS30122 e-Learning Resources
The new SIS30122 e-Learning Resources bundle comes with state-of-the-art tools to help your RTO deliver training for the Certificate III in Sport, Aquatics and Recreation Unit in a structured and interactive manner.
These e-Learning resources are optimised for delivery through an LMS so you can use them to provide engaging and quality online training to students or use them through a blended training delivery model.
Your SIS30122 e-Learning Resources come with the following:
Interactive e-Learning Content
Give your learners a premium and engaging training experience with interactable elements featured in the e-Learning SIS30122 RTO resource package. The interactive e-Learning content covers all unit content and includes quiz questions for every element to test and assist in knowledge retention.
Learning content is also ‘bite-sized’ so students will be able to chunk and retain the information better, resulting in better training outcomes.
There are summary quizzes for each chapter to test your learners’ understanding of the course materials and to allow them to identify and revisit areas of improvement.
Narration of the Learning Content
Your SIS30122 e-Learning resources for RTOs will include an audio narration to assist learners who want to listen to learn! These resources are great for learners who have LLN needs or those who have an aural learning style.
Note that learning through listening is also more plausible because of the ‘bite-sized’ content structure.
Your new SIS30122 e-Learning resources are in a SCORM/HTML 5 compliant format and have plug-and-play compatibility with most learning management systems on the market today.
These e-Learning resources can easily be installed in Moodle, Canvas, Blackboard, and other popular e-learning platforms.
Students can study the Certificate III in Sport, Aquatics and Recreation Unit in their free time and almost anywhere because these SIS30122 e-Learning resources have compatibility with desktop, tablet, and other mobile devices.
Editable Files for Easy Modification and Customisation
The SIS30122 e-Learning resources will be provided in an editable format so you can easily modify or customise the resources to perfectly suit your training organisation’s specific needs or the needs of your learner cohort. Meaning, you can easily adapt your new resources to your training delivery style and assessment methods.
Contact us now to secure your e-Learning resources for the SIS30122 – Certificate III in Sport, Aquatics and Recreation Unit and to upgrade your training delivery!
Please enquire now using the form to receive a free info pack with more information and samples of the SIS30122 Certificate III in Sport, Aquatics and Recreation RTO materials.
SIS30122 Certificate III in Sport, Aquatics and Recreation Units of Competency
The SIS30122 Certificate III in Sport, Aquatics and Recreation has a total of 15 units which consist of 6 core units and 9 elective units. Choose from the range of elective units below to design your unique packaging.
Packaging Rules to achieve a specialisation:
Certificate III in Sport and Recreation (Customer Service Officer)
5 units from Group A must be selected
Certificate III in Sport and Recreation (Pool Lifeguard)
All 5 units from Group B must be selected
Certificate III in Sport and Recreation (Recreation Officer)
All 5 Units from Group C must be selected
Certificate III in Sport and Recreation (Swim Teacher)
All 6 units from Group D must be selected
Select Your Units
BSBWHS308 Participate in WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control processes
HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety
SISXCCS004 Provide quality service
SISXEMR003 Respond to emergency situations
SISXFAC006 Maintain activity equipment
SISXIND011 Maintain sport, fitness and recreation industry knowledge
Group A – Customer Service
SIRXOSM002 Maintain ethical and professional standards when using social media and online platforms
SIRXOSM003 Use social media and online tools
BSBINS302 Organise workplace information
BSBOPS301 Maintain business resources
BSBTEC201 Use business software applications
HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
Group C – Recreation Officer
Group D – Swim Teacher
HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
SISCAQU020 Perform water rescues
SISCAQU023 Plan swimming lessons
SISCAQU024 Teach water familiarisation, buoyancy and mobility skills
SISCAQU025 Teach water safety and survival skills
SISCAQU026 Teach swimming strokes
Group E – General Electives
AHCMOM203 Operate basic machinery and equipment
BSBCRT311 Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
BSBPEF301 Organise personal work priorities
HLTAID014 Provide Advanced First Aid
HLTAID015 Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
HLTINF006 Apply basic principles and practices of infection prevention and control
SIRXCEG002 Assist with customer difficulties
SISXFAC007 Maintain clean facilities
SISXFAC012 Promote safe and effective use of facilities
SISXFAM006 Coordinate sport, fitness and recreation events
SITEEVT022 Provide event production support
CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
SITXFSA005 Use hygienic practices for food safety