CHC33015 RTO Training Resources
The CHC33015 Course Training Materials have been developed by instructional design professionals from Qualitas, to ensure that your RTO can deliver engaging, quality vocational education and training to your students!
This CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support Assessment Tools package comes with easy to follow templates, comprehensive mapping matrix that clearly maps each task against unit requirements and detailed assessment instructions for both the assessor and the student. The templates will include a resource list, delivery schedule, self-paced guide and research guide. These templates will serve as your base to plan your training and delivery schedules. These vocational training resources are supplied in editable Microsoft Word format which enables you to rectify and contextualise the materials to fit your learning cohort needs.
The CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support training materials from Qualitas are flexible and can be used for online training, practical placement or traineeship. These training resources support the delivery of quality training for the CHC Community Services Training Package.
When you invest in this assessment tool package you’ll receive tried and tested training & education tools designed to achieve compliance for your RTO. Simply complete your final contextualization and implementation of the training materials to align with your RTO’s policies, procedures and Training and Assessment Strategy and start training!
Key Benefits of Your New CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support Resources:
- Created by highly-trained VET educated writers with SME backgrounds – to ensure course content is current and relevant to industry
- Product of a rigorous development process – ensuring your new training materials are carefully constructed to minimise compliance issues
- Includes a comprehensive mapping matrix – clearly maps each task against unit requirements
- Independently quality reviewed – to ensure the quality & compliance of the materials before supplying to your RTO
- Includes detailed instructions for both assessor and student – making it easy for each party to understand their responsibilities and how to complete assessment tasks
- Easy to follow templates – including resource list, delivery schedule, self-paced guide and research guide
- Supplied in editable Word format – for easy modification and distribution of the materials (and essential for compliance)
- Includes specific tools for practical placement and/or traineeship style delivery – making it easy to help students gain genuine on the job experience as part of their training
- Tested in industry by an established RTO – know that your training tools have already been tested in day to day training and compliance
- Designed to match with popular off-the-shelf textbooks – get easy to edit assessment tools matched to commonly available textbooks for students to study
Assessment Tool Compliance Features
These training resources have been developed by VET-educated writers with Personal Care industry Subject Matter Expert backgrounds to ensure training and assessment content is current and Personal Care industry relevant.
The materials have been designed from the ground up to meet the unit requirements and include detailed assessment instructions for your students to ensure they understand their responsibilities and to help them supply the correct information and evidence for assessment.
Benchmarks & Instructions
This is backed up by detailed assessment benchmarks, so your assessors have clear, specific standards of competence for each assessment task. This is crucial for your trainers to make consistent and correct assessment judgements.
Independently Reviewed & Road Tested
Every assessment resource is both internally and independently quality reviewed before releasing to the market to verify the final quality and compliance of the tools. Qualitas uses these materials within their own sister RTO, so they have already been road-tested in training and by their compliance team.
Easy Editing and Setup
As with any training resource you purchase from any VET-resource publisher, you must complete your own setup of the materials before using them in training. Best practice is to validate and contextualise the training materials to ensure they fit with your training and assessment strategy, policies & procedures, meet the needs of your student cohort, and you fully understand how assessment processes work.
Fortunately, the CHC33015 assessment materials are supplied in fully editable digital format, so you can make any adjustments you need.
When you chose Qualitas learning resources, you can be confident that you have made the right choice!
CHC33015 Unit Mapping
Each unit includes a comprehensive mapping matrix that clearly maps each task against unit requirements.
The CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support training materials are supplied in unit by unit format. This means each unit comes as a standalone subject, so you can easily modify packaging and substitute different units to meet your needs.
If you’re considering delivering a few different versions of this qualification to meet the needs of different groups, you can also add additional elective units to your package to give your RTO more flexibility.
Check the units section of this page for a full list of the units available for this qualification. Additional units from the Qualitas catalogue or other developers may also be available, so contact us with your preferred qualification packaging for a quote.
This assessment tool package is designed to work with the textbook The Individual Support Worker: Ageing, Disability, Home and Community, 1st Edition by Geoff Arnott ISBN: 9780170385367 from Cengage. This provides learning content and information for students to study while completing this course. This textbook is available in print and eBook formats and can be purchased separately from the publisher or bookstores.