CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support RTO Materials & RPL Kit
CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support RTO Materials Recognition of Prior Learning Kit
Accelerate the recognition of your learners’ prior learning and experience with our comprehensive CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support RPL assessment tool kit! Streamline the assessment process and provide a pathway to formal recognition of their skills and knowledge with this RPL kit for sale.
Our recognition of the prior learning kit for CHC30213 training materials features the following:
- RPL Assessment Workbook
- RPL Assessor Guide
- RPL Candidate Guide
- RPL Assessment Mapping Tool
Our RPL assessment tool kit for CHC30213 RTO training materials documents are in an editable digital format, so you get complete control of your resources. Customise, contextualise, or modify your training materials and recognition of prior learning kit according to your RTO’s standards to meet the needs of your learner cohort.
You can also brand your CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support RPL assessment tool kit with your logo or transfer it to your own template.
Get detailed information on our RPL kits for sale by simply filling in the online form.
CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support RTO Materials RPL Kit for Sale
Our comprehensive RPL kits for CHC30213 training materials are designed to streamline the assessment process, enabling RTOs to effectively recognise and reward learners’ prior learning and experience.
The CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support recognition of prior learning kit has been specifically designed to outline the performance criteria into easy-to-answer questions and simple instructions for evidence submission so your assessors can easily save time and make consistent evaluations.
Your CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support RTO Materials RPL assessment tool kit includes these amazing features:
RPL Assessment Workbook
One assessment workbook per unit with written questions, evidence gathering and submission instructions, and third-party observation of skills template to assess prior learning and produce valid RPL decisions.
RPL Assessor Guide
Instructions and marking guides (with mapping) to help your assessors make valid assessment judgements for recognition of prior learning.
RPL Candidate Guide
Including welcome pack, RPL assessment workbook guide, authority to release form, RPL assessment candidate guide, and RPL candidate declaration and request form.
RPL Assessment Mapping Tool
Every element is mapped to specific questions, submissions, or reports in this recognition of prior learning tool kit.
Train as many students as you want and worry less about reoccurring fees when you invest in the CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support RPL kits with unlimited student licensing! You’ll also get total control of your RTO training materials since they are in editable digital formats. Freely customise, contextualise, and modify your materials according to your RTO’s standards with our high-quality RPL assessment tool kit.
Please enquire now using the form to receive a free info pack with more information and samples of the CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support RTO materials.
CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support Learning Resources Package Includes 17 Units of Competency!
As part of this Certificate III in Education Support Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive learner guides, assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 17 units of competency. We have carefully pre-selected electives to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Education Support settings.
CHC30213 Core Units:
- CHCECE006 Support behaviour of children and young people
- CHCEDS001 Comply with legislative, policy and industrial requirements in the education environment
- CHCEDS002 Assist implementation of planned educational programs
- CHCEDS003 Contribute to student education in all developmental domains
- CHCEDS004 Contribute to organisation and management of classroom or centre
- CHCEDS005 Support the development of literacy and oral language skills
- CHCEDS006 Support the development of numeracy skills
- CHCEDS007 Work effectively with students and colleagues
- CHCEDS017 Contribute to the health and safety of students
- CHCEDS018 Support students with additional needs in the classroom environment
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCDIV002^ Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
CHC30213 Elective Units:
- CHCDIS007 Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability
- CHCEDS011 Search and assess online information
- CHCEDS016 Support learning for students with disabilities in a classroom environment
- CHCEDS025 Facilitate learning for students with disabilities
- HLTWHS001 Participate in work health and safety
^ CHCDIV002 requires additional setup for full compliance. See assessment requirements here.