CAQA Resources - Terms of SaleImportant information and terms of sale for CAQA Resources training resources.
CAQA Resources is a leading Australian training resource developer. For more information about their terms and conditions of sale, please read the full license agreement terms and conditions here.
- Once order is confirmed, we will generate an invoice for the training resources requested.
- Once payment is made, it may take up to 1-2 business day for funds to clear to our account and finance to verify receipt of payment.
- When payment is confirmed we will confirm any remaining details required before delivery.
- Within 1-2 business day, we’ll send you a copy of the license agreement to sign and return to us.
- Once all required information and the signed license agreement has been received, we’ll process the order and typically deliver materials within 1-3 business days.
- Your materials will be delivered in digital format via a secure document delivery service (Dropbox, Sharepoint or similar application)
Please note that we work on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis to be fair to all our clients. Orders go into the delivery queue once payment and licensing have been finalized and all required information received. Delays to those steps may result in your order taking longer to be processed and delivered.
Audit Rectification Assistance Guarantee
CAQA Resources guarantees that if for some reason an ASQA (or other official state regulatory body) audit does reveal a skill or knowledge gap in their assessment tools resulting in a non-compliant outcome for your RTO, CAQA Resources will assist with rectifications to the materials free of charge. Please note, CAQA requires a minimum of 15 business days notice to resource and complete updates to assessment tools.
If you would like to claim the Audit Rectification Assistance Guarantee on an official regulatory audit, please notify CAQA Resources at least six days prior to your audit at [email protected]
If you need an assistance during the audit related to the product provided by CAQA, call 1800 266 160 or email [email protected] In most cases, a CAQA consultant will be able to help you explain how these RTO resources are used and demonstrate compliance.
This guarantee applies only to audits conducted by an official registering body. CAQA Resources cannot guarantee assessment tools that have been modified from their original format, as any changes may affect the overall design and integrity of the materials.
To claim the guarantee, you must submit the audit report to CAQA Resources as proof of the finding of non-compliance of that tool. Requests made without the official audit report will not qualify for the post-audit rectification assistance guarantee.
Please submit your request to claim the audit guarantee as soon as possible after receiving your audit report to allow CAQA Resources sufficient time to complete rectifications.
Note: As of 1st July 2018, in certain kinds of audits ASQA no longer offers an opportunity for rectification if non-compliances are identified at audit. Where there is no rectification opportunity, CAQA Resources cannot offer the audit rectification assistance guarantee in any situation where there is no opportunity to complete rectifications after the audit. This affects initial RTO registration audits and may affect other types of audits.
Ultimately it is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure all compliance requirements are met at audit. No training resource provider can guarantee full compliance at audit.